Who wins?

• Total voters

Better Every Day

Zhang finishing Andrade avatar
Platinum Member
Reaction score
EaRwRC4XYAA4ct_

EaUExL0WoAE_F5G.jpg

It has been nearly two years since the last time Felice Herrig fought: that was a match that she lost against Michelle Waterson on October 6, 2018. Felice's long absence from competition has been due to her tearing her ACL back in April 2019.

In her return fight Felice faces former Invicta FC strawweight champion Virna Jandiroba. Virna's most recent fight was a submission win (rear naked choke) over Mallory Martin.

Hope Virna takes the scrap. Not a must see I don't think, but will watch.

I'm sure most people on Sherdog will complain that she shows off her body, or that she's female...but i'm in to it.
I find herring attractive n sexy but she's not hit by any means. She has that I won't say no to anything look about her.

EaRwRC4XYAA4ct_

EaUExL0WoAE_F5G.jpg

It has been nearly two years since the last time Felice Herrig fought: that was a match that she lost against Michelle Waterson on October 6, 2018. Felice's long absence from competition has been due to her tearing her ACL back in April 2019.

In her return fight Felice faces former Invicta FC strawweight champion Virna Jandiroba. Virna's most recent fight was a submission win (rear naked choke) over Mallory Martin.
Wow, that is one hell of a lazy eye.

Herrig is sexy and have great legs

If it’s another by the numbers boring fight it’ll be a good excuse to play a round of Tarkov before the next fight.

Back