Felice Herrig vs Virna Jandiroba, August 15 2020, UFC 252

Who wins?

• Total voters
cu1IGfQ.jpg

gpZHKLl.jpg

Did you see the OP? Her opponent makes her look like a dime.

Felice has nice feet. Lots of great pics on her gram page.

Herrig has had an uneven career; I don’t think she has it in her (skillwise or timewise) to go on a title run. That being said, she is an established name and the division is not super deep.

Good matchup, Jandiroba has potential (for a 32 year old) but its another step up as with the Esparza fight (although taking esparza to decision is starting to look like a solid result)

Felice is inconsistent as fuck and has brain farts when it comes to strategy

I got Jandiroba winning but its completely down to which Felice turns up

Last edited:
Sherdog losers talking shit bout Felice yet she's in the top 10% of chicks you losers have ever fucked

You 6'5 shredded fucking losers slanging 10 inches around, can't even fit in anyone you fucking virgins

I'm sure most people on Sherdog will complain that she shows off her body, or that she's female...but i'm in to it.
Something about Felice Herrig just doesn't quite add up. Maybe cos she is friends with ESparaza and bullied Randa Markos for no reason whatsoever in TUF season. Plus she cannot stop physically flaunting herself, but pathetic.

I'm hoping the Brazilian girl wins, even though she is looking in two different directions, all the time.

Herrig has had an uneven career; I don’t think she has it in her (skillwise or timewise) to go on a title run. That being said, she is an established name and the division is not super deep.
none of the UFC women's divisions are deep.

This item pictured below is 20 times as deep as the deepest UFC WMMA division :
71ZNr9kkp+L._AC_SX522_.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back