ZABIT VS RYAN HALL

mollox21

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
  • Pink Panter out there are still 4 featherweight in that stacked card
  • Chikadze, Caceres, Lamas and Hall.
  • For sure 4 interesting fights against Zabit, but probably no one of those he would take on short notice, except one maybe...
  • ZABIT VS RYAN HALL
  • Is only my dream's fight in featherweight
  • Or can it happen if Lamas too pull out
  • download (3).jpeg download (2).jpeg

Zabit would school Hall on the feet easily and dictate where the fight takes place (won't be on the ground). Not interested in this fight

For save the card, save his training camp and stay active, for earn some money, with a little bit of madness maybe..no?
True. But i think he wants a higher ranked opponent as he wants a title shot asap

Think he handles Hall with ease, Hall definitely not gonna be able to take him down or get him in a 50/50 position, plus Zabit gains literally nothing from beating Hall. Only wanna see him fight a contender like Kattar.

Zabit doesn't deserve to share the cage with Ryan.

Hall is booked Vs Lamas on aug 29th

Maybe if he wins?

(but Hall fought like 3 times in the last 6 yrs... )

Good call.

Hall was dodged for awhile but he got a fight.

If he wins, the fight with Zabit makes sense.

• For sure 4 interesting fights against Zabit, but probably no one of those he would take on short notice, except one maybe...
  • ZABIT VS RYAN HALL
  • View attachment 789046 View attachment 789047

ryan hall is a bigger one trick pony than rousey ever was...all he has is that rolling heel hook/knee bar. that's all he has...he has sloppy standup. the guy fights once per year, if that. Even less than that...he's fought 3x in the last 5 years.

Zabit would school Hall on the feet easily and dictate where the fight takes place (won't be on the ground). Not interested in this fight
Nobody “schools” Ryan Hall “on the feet.” He’s landed more strikes than all of his opponents so far. Zabit would be so scared shitless of the imanari roll and getting his knees exploded like everybody else that he’d take zero chances and it would probably be boring with Ryan taking ALL of the blame.

Hall is booked Vs Lamas on aug 29th

Maybe if he wins?

(but Hall fought like 3 times in the last 6 yrs... )

I wouldn't schedule hall fight any ranked guys, unless he signs a contract stating he will fight at least 2x per year minimum...none of this fighting 3x in half a decade...either you're a fighter or you're not.

Nobody “schools” Ryan Hall “on the feet.” He’s landed more strikes than all of his opponents so far. Zabit would be so scared shitless of the imanari roll and getting his knees exploded like everybody else that he’d take zero chances and it would probably be boring with Ryan taking ALL of the blame.
Lmaoo who's he fought that's even half the striker Zabit is? Artem Lobov? 40 year old gray Maynard?

• ZABIT VS RYAN HALL
  • View attachment 789046 View attachment 789047
I would love to see it. Hall isn't exactly young and can't seem to get fights.
Go ahead and jump him to the top. His career is somewhat of a travesty.

Lmaoo who's he fought that's even half the striker Zabit is? Artem Lobov? 40 year old gray Maynard?
Lol because it’s a striking match right? Hall can do that imanari roll from anywhere so Zabit will be tentative because he wants nothing to do with hall on the ground. This is basic MMA 101. Chael beat the brakes off rampage. Is he a better striker? No. Chael was putting it on Anderson knocking him down a few times in their fights. Is he a better striker than Silva? No. Zabit would be tentative and would probably do enough to win but, like I said, he ain’t schooling nobody when he’s worried about getting a knee destroyed.

Back