Romero vs Hall, Edgar vs Munhoz aug 22

Good scraps, think Edgar's just about done so I'm going with Munhoz.

I think people are a little too high on Munhoz due to knocking out no chin Garbrandt. I'm not saying Frankie will win, but he will be competitive IMO. KZ is really good, that KO on Edgar isnt something everyone can do, especially at BW...

Romero vs Hall needs to be full of violence.

Finally after years and years, Frankie is going down to bantamweight, at last.

Still amazing that he's held the LW title with his size

1189592408.jpg.0.jpg

I thought Romero was fighting Ryan Hall for a second lol.

I hope Edgar gets a savage beat down, that will be great to see.

romero will beat hall and deserves another shot at the title.

It's like reading Esquire. You absolutely need to write a book about this. You are so smart, and I am intimidated by your mere presence.

Your ability to create an emotional response in the reader gives me shivers down my spine. Who taught you how to formulate like this? I could swear I felt an Orwellian nerve in paragraph three.

The way you use images is like watching a hammer drive a screw through hardened plywood in one one hit. Such grace.

If you're still reading this, I'm only joking. You suck. I read nothing. Have a nice day, shitty troll.

You can keep the stuff about Esquire btw.

Uriah Hall will always be one of the biggest "what if" fighters of all time. Dude has all the talent to be a champion but is a mental midget.

id rage like frankie if i got bant.

1.gif
I thought frankie won both those fight with Benson. I'd be pissed too.

I know people are going to call out the round that Benson landed that upkick, but Frankie was clearly winning that round decisively, with his striking and takedowns. I understand Benson did more damage with that upkick, but the 4 minutes and 50 seconds of control on the feet and ground vs an upkick. At least it should have been a tied round.

It's like reading Esquire. You absolutely need to write a book about this. You are so smart, and I am intimidated by your mere presence.

Your ability to create an emotional response in the reader gives me shivers down my spine. Who taught you how to formulate like this? I could swear I felt an Orwellian nerve in paragraph three.

The way you use images is like watching a hammer drive a screw through hardened plywood in one one hit. Such grace.

If you're still reading this, I'm only joking. You suck. I read nothing. Have a nice day, shitty troll.

You can keep the stuff about Esquire btw.

<escalate99>

Back