Romero vs Hall, Edgar vs Munhoz aug 22

Didnt see post about this fights
Oh, that was a question??? Notice the question marks at the end. I thought you were just making a stupid statement. Now, If you're asking me if these are good fights I'd say no. I'm a Frankie fan but not a fan of either if these fights. But thank you for asking.

I'd rage like Frankie too if I was you. One man was robbed of a lucrative victory and you were robbed of a quality education.
No.

frankie got lucky as heck vs BJ 1, judges did Frankie a big favour. Frankie was also lucky gray wasn’t given the decision in the first fight.. MMA judges aligned themselves and all came together strong and sorted Frankie out with both Gray and Bendo decisions and Frankie faded into obscurity since then!!

{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}

I thought frankie won both those fight with Benson. I'd be pissed too.

I know people are going to call out the round that Benson landed that upkick, but Frankie was clearly winning that round decisively, with his striking and takedowns. I understand Benson did more damage with that upkick, but the 4 minutes and 50 seconds of control on the feet and ground vs an upkick. At least it should have been a tied round.
See my next post.

It's like reading Esquire. You absolutely need to write a book about this. You are so smart, and I am intimidated by your mere presence.

Your ability to create an emotional response in the reader gives me shivers down my spine. Who taught you how to formulate like this? I could swear I felt an Orwellian nerve in paragraph three.

The way you use images is like watching a hammer drive a screw through hardened plywood in one one hit. Such grace.

If you're still reading this, I'm only joking. You suck. I read nothing. Have a nice day, shitty troll.

You can keep the stuff about Esquire btw.
Low key to sound like the esquire writer and you are giving yourself a good hummer...

Back