Has anyone heard from Kron Gracie?

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 359865

I thought his performance against Cub was decent considering he chose to not really use his grappling he may be an exciting fighter since he welcomes stand and bang, just haven’t heard from dude in a minute. What’s going on?

Last edited by a moderator:
He shows signs of life here and there on Instagram. It looks like his gym is partially open despite COVID, so he’s probably been teaching BJJ and staying ready.

Kron’s a decent prospect I wish he was fighting at the Apex because I think the small cage would work well for his style. It’s hard not to root for him because he looks so much like the king of kings himself lol.

Why do so many of these world class grapplers want to box once they get to the UFC? I was so happy to see Kron enter UFC, "Finally we get to see legit BJJ back in UFC!" And he ends up going in there pretending to be a muay thai guy or boxer and getting beat to a pulp and embarrassed in the process.

I want to see mixed martial arts. Not shitty boxing. Its ok to be a BJJ guy god damnit.

He’s just been skating a lot.

He shows signs of life here and there on Instagram. It looks like his gym is partially open despite COVID, so he’s probably been teaching BJJ and staying ready.

Kron’s a decent prospect I wish he was fighting at the Apex because I think the small cage would work well for his style. It’s hard not to root for him because he looks so much like the king of kings himself lol.

There's no such thing as a 32 year old prospect.

I met him in january at an afterhours party in downtown LA. He was really nice, we smoked a blunt together on the patio and talked about bjj. He said he was about to start training camp for a fight in april. but obviously it must have been cancelled due to covid.

I thought his performance against Cub was decent considering he chose to not really use his grappling he may be an exciting fighter since he welcomes stand and bang, just haven’t heard from dude in a minute. What’s going on?

He is tough and has a great chin, but he looked horrible. He didn't chose to not use his grappling, he doesn't have the wrestling to decide it.

Since he isn't fighting soon, just practicing armbars on everyday citizens when they least expect it...

Nope lol

He got completely owned in that fight thats why he’s disappeared. He’s probably been working on improving those giant holes in his striking thats why hes been gone. Basically same story as Ortega, Jujitsu guys that had there striking completely exposed

Back