If Khabib wants to cement his legacy, challenge Usman

Instead of calling out a 40 year old with 1 fight in 7 years, why not actually move up and challenge another current dominant champion?

Is it because he knows Usman is a bad match up for him?
I agree that Usman is a more interesting fight. I have a difficult time getting excited about guys who have been away awhile “retired” coming back for bonus fights against presently surging champions. Khabib is a big boy. Challenging 170 is no stretch at all for him.

Oh yeah, Usman the legacy fighter, know for his fearsome shoulder bumps and thunderous foot stomps. Fighting this mythical legend is huge for Khabib's legacy and so exciting for us

tenor.gif

TS is one of these guys that just makes up another fighter that khabib has to "prove" himself against every time khabib wins untill he loses.

{<huh}

How is calling out the 170 GOAT and maybe even the MMA GOAT lesser than fighting Usman?

Khabib haters are losing their minds over the fact that Khabib will fight GSP and win <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Usman is a much, much harder fight than GSP, who is retired and has had 1 fight in 7 years.

Imagine if Usman was calling out Silva because Silva is the MW GOAT instead of fighting way more challenging fighters than Burns and Colby.

Khabib would smash GSP at this point. It seems like a meaningless fight.

Instead of calling out a 40 year old with 1 fight in 7 years, why not actually move up and challenge another current dominant champion?

Is it because he knows Usman is a bad match up for him?

Usman and Khazmat have a dancing session booked and it can't get unbroken. Khabib has no business here and he has already published his last 2 fights.

Khazmat needs that title shoot against USMAN immediately

Usman is a much, much harder fight than GSP, who is retired and has had 1 fight in 7 years.

Imagine if Usman was calling out Silva because Silva is the MW GOAT instead of fighting way more challenging fighters than Burns and Colby.

Khabib would smash GSP at this point. It seems like a meaningless fight.

He wants to fulfill he's dad wish i dont see why yous guys are having hard time understanding this... if he beat's justin and wants to retire on GSP then i dont see what the problem with that is? No cares or wants to watch snoozeman simple.

Your boy is afraid of Usman

Usmans my boy aswell, not an insult

Also, youre using the 40 year old excuse, its not like Khabib hasnt wanted the fight for years. Hes made it clear he doesnt want rhe WW title, he wants to challenge himself against the GOAT. No shame in that.

Back