Tatiana Suarez still dealing with neck injuries?

Dirge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Haven't seen any news of potential fights for her. She had issues late last year with her neck but she hasn't fought since last June.

Is she still out?

prolly man. its a shame since she is the female khabib and would dominate a stacked division imo. its pretty bad as she stated in an interview after her last fight that she actually felt her arm go numb in round 3 hence the lackluster performance that round after ragdolling ansaroff the first two rounds.

Hopefully she gets back on track ,don’t want another TJ grant on our hands, I think she’s needed in her division and it would be a shame if she didn’t regain her rightful spot and fell off, like Julianna Pena

Last edited:
This reminds me of Julianna Pena, she's fought like 3 times the last 4 years. I always thought she was a total savage, similar to Suarez.

Pena would be a top P4P fighter if she didn't spend so much time away, she's lost once in the UFC......to Valentina Shevchenko.

Hopefully Suarez reaches her potential.

As I understand it, the original injury was during her wrestling career. If it’s still causing her problems now, it may be something that’s never fixed completely, which would be a damned shame.

From some sources I have, she is still in rehabilitation. Neck is better but not 100%.
Maybe they lie to me, not sure.

It would really be a shame for her not to fight top fighters in UFC, because she is really good.

Back