Volk - Max 2 - Not main event worthy

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Max got shut out in the first fight. Somewhat undeserved title shot. Max literally just defended the title TWICE before getting shut out. And on the flipside? Who is Volk? This guy was on the first fight of the main card three fights ago, a third two fights ago, and the second last in his last fight.

I guess all I am trying to say, if Sean Shelby or whoever is doing this, you need to find Uzman a replacement.

Agreed, the new main event is boring as fuck; Alex is going to beat Max even more decisively this time.

I would love for Colby or Wonderboy to step in and save this card

JoeB Fig should be the third title fight. It was on a Wednesday anyway.

Max got shut out in the first fight. Somewhat undeserved title shot. Max literally just defended the title TWICE before getting shut out. And on the flipside? Who is Volk? This guy was on the first fight of the main card three fights ago, a third two fights ago, and the second last in his last fight.

I guess all I am trying to say, if Sean Shelby or whoever is doing this, you need to find Uzman a replacement.

I'm not too bummed about it. Everybody seems to be counting Max out but I think he could go in there and win the belt back. At least we still get a title fight as the main event

No other sports have even started. Dana was the only one with the courage/intelligence to keep working through this. It isn't easy with all the rules, positive tests like Burns and Jacare etc..., all the changes in locations in the beginning. Hats off to Dana for putting this together. I'm grateful to have events I can watch regularly. He's also a leader in the sense that he's showing everybody if you're healthy you can do what you normally due (no large crowds, gatherings though). It's a shame to lose Usman/Burns but shite happens. It's still a good card and hopefully they do Burns/Usman next month. Dana help leading us to the promised land.
dana-white-ufc.png

No other sports have even started. Dana was the only one with the courage/intelligence to keep working through this. It isn't easy with all the rules, positive tests like Burns and Jacare etc..., all the changes in locations in the beginning. Hats off to Dana for putting this together. I'm grateful to have events I can watch regularly. He's also a leader in the sense that he's showing everybody if you're healthy you can do what you normally due (no large crowds, gatherings though). It's a shame to lose Usman/Burns but shite happens. It's still a good card and hopefully they do Burns/Usman next month. Dana help leading us to the promised land.
dana-white-ufc.png
What garbage are you talking about? The biggest sport in the World started back weeks ago

The stakes are very low here.
Max most likely gonna lose and Volk has nothing to gain since he won't finish Holloway

On paper it's main event worthy, but it's going to look like the exact same fight as the first time.

Instant rematches suck but its still a good fight and we've had far worse ppv main events

It was not a controversial first fight, pretty clear cut Volk won. Far from domination but it was decisive.

Given the circumstances, it is what it is if that’s the new main. Can’t be Yan Aldo. I want to see that fight and hope it is good but they’re fighting for a vacant belt that the previous champ didn’t lose, always less appeal in that situation.

Max can win this but yeah I'm not as excited for this new main event as for Usman Vs Burns.

Abdulmanap Bless
Khabib Bless

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

Back