Trade Jones for Bader and Fedor

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We’d like to see Jones rematch Dominic Reyes and test himself @ HW but he’s not going up and he’s avoiding Reyes like the plague.

Send him to Bellator where he can fight new opponents and have Bader and Fedor mix up the LHW and HW divisions.

Bader & Moose would be my combo, but Jones is more worth it and both of them left cause they don't care about UFC... cause UFC didn't care about them, so it would be unpleasant to drag them back.

that's worse than the askren mighty mouse trade, lol.

Fedor, and I love the guy, is pretty shot. He's good for a "legends" fight against other really old dudes but that is about all.

Bader is fine and all but nobody really cares. Hes always been and always will be a notch below the best at LHW.

Fuck the UFC. They don’t deserve Fedor. I couldn’t bare to see scummy Dana trying to screw the goat over. Fuck Dana and the UFC

That wouldn't "shake up the HW and LHW divisions". It would just make the UFC worse.

Fedor is obviously the GOAT HW, but having a 43 year-old Fedor a decade past his prime in the UFC accomplishes nothing. Except giving him more brain damage. If he insists on continuing to fight, then it makes sense doing it exactly where is- Fighting similarly over-the-hill legends in Belator.

And we've all seen Bader get finished repeatedly whenever he faces a top LHW fighter in the UFC. That really doesn't add much intrigue to the division.

We’d like to see Jones rematch Dominic Reyes and test himself @ HW but he’s not going up and he’s avoiding Reyes like the plague.

Send him to Bellator where he can fight new opponents and have Bader and Fedor mix up the LHW and HW divisions.

Forget Bader. No one cares about Bader. I want Fedor.

Jones for Fedor, Jones is washed up anyways.

I want Fedor vs Ngannou, Fedor vs Cormier. I don't care. GOAT needs to be in the UFC.

Nah

The only trade with Bellator that would make sense is Jones for Lima. Same age and both are champions. But chances of that happening are very slim imho

Greg Hardy v Fedor seems to make sense for the UFC the more I think about it.

I think you could get Bader and Douglas Lima that would be my two.

Yeah lol. The same Bader that barely moved the needle in the UFC and a Fedor who would probably get pieced up by Brawk at this point for Jones. Sounds like sound financial advice

We’d like to see Jones rematch Dominic Re:sniper:<45>yes and test himself @ HW but he’s not going up and he’s avoiding Reyes like the plague.

Lol:sniper:

Back