Name some forgotten UFC Fighters!

OneToughCookie

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I was just thinking it would be cool for everyone to name some forgotten fighters who fought for the UFC at one point and why you remember them.

I'll go with my one: Jorge 'El Conquistador' Rivera

A decent fighter I'd say who many of you may know from his fight with Bisping. I remember there being some controversy with this fight.

I was just thinking it would be cool for everyone to name some forgotten fighters who fought for the UFC at one point and why you remember them.

A decent fighter I'd say who many of you may know from his fight with Bisping. I remember there being some controversy with this fight.
I went to high school with Jorge...

Bisping hit him with an illegal knee (some think on purpose) and put Jorge on queer street. he could have taken the Diego Sanchez (or the more unsuccessful try of still my boy vs gegard) but Jorge was too much man for that and kept fighting. Fight changed totally on the illegal knee though I think Bisping wins either way..

Back