Antonia Schevchenko

CroCopsLHK

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
How good Katylyn must feel getting this fight after losing decisively to Val? Antonia's got the most feeble ground skills I've seen since CM Punk

Chookagian had mount/top position for like 12 min of the fight and still couldn't get close to finish, that was more embarrassing itself than the performance Antonina gave tbh
Tbh- yes- with that dominance , shouldve got finish but you dont get 10-8 rounds without putting a fighter in danger of getting finished ( I actually wouldve given- possibly- a 10-7 in first .75- 3 and had RNC sunk in several times ? - if she would've been busted open or any serious swelling then it would've been a 10-7).

How good Katylyn must feel getting this fight after losing decisively to Val? Antonia's got the most feeble ground skills I've seen since CM Punk
I made a post saying that if Antonia wins it shows the division is a sham. Her grappling was bad the fight before last and I didn't see her closing that gap. That's how a fight should go when the number 2 fights someone who is relatively new to MMA. Valentina showed decent ground skills early and Antonia clearly doesn't share that with her.

Antonia probably the most overrated WMMA fighter ever

Do the Shev sisters only practice striking together? It seems strange that Val is extremely capable and effective grappling and wrestling yet Antonina looks like she never even considered developing a ground game. Since they seem to be always training together it's odd that the younger sister has not developed into a more well rounded fighter.

She kept throwing that axe kick even though she knew that the takedown was coming, she stood high and seemed clueless in the clinch.
It's like she was massively under prepared for the fight

Do the Shev sisters only practice striking together? It seems strange that Val is extremely capable and effective grappling and wrestling yet Antonina looks like she never even considered developing a ground game. Since they seem to be always training together it's odd that the younger sister has not developed into a more well rounded fighter.

Val started grappling both earlier and at a younger age and earned a Master of Sport (Judo) which her big sister did not.

Bullet is 30. Antonina is 34 and bullet's elder sister actually.

I was gutted when he beat Sakuraba (rocked from headbutt).

Chookagian had mount/top position for like 12 min of the fight and still couldn't get close to finish, that was more embarrassing itself than the performance Antonina gave tbh

Yeah - dominating a fight from beginning to end is embarrassing. Go watch wwe :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Incredible display of technique by Katlyn, Schevchenko will be back stronger than ever I have no doubt.

Losing decisively to Val?

Valentina crucified her ass and hit the mario coins out of her head until the ref stopped it.

How does she feel? She still knows she would never do that to Valentina and if she takes another fight with Valentina she would get a worse beating.

valentina-shevchenko-of-kyrgyzstan-punches-katlyn-chookagian-in-their-picture-id1204960639

yeah she's pretty bad, even on the feet which is supposed to be her bread n butter.

not even on the same planet as valentina.

Antonina is older.

Back