Media Dan Hardy: Woodley wants to be famous more than he wants to be a fighter

usernamee

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Hardy telling it like it is

"I don't think he likes fighting"

"he is a great athlete, a good martial artist but as a fighter I don't really see it"

"he is doing the rapping thing, he's hanging out with the fast and furious guys, he wants to be famous more than he wants to be a fighter"

Harsh, but it is a thought. I'm not gonna say it's a fact but it is a thought.

Last edited:
Sounds more like Dan Hardy then anything, this guy's hasn't fought for like 10 years yet tries to put his face out anywhere he can and gives his shitty opinion on everything he can to stay relevant. Mediocre fighter only got a title shot because he was from the UK. Would have got anhilated within 30 secs in his prime by Woodley<{cruzshake}>

Woodley could become famous for being such a shitty singer like that girl who blew up years ago

You would try to be an amalgamation of cultural cliches?

Interesting.
No.. I would try to be famous and make a living while not getting punched in the head.

Woodley is a diva and all.. but he made himself a little spot in TMZ and worked in 11 movies already.

I would only suggest he drops his rap career.

Woodley went from WW GOAT to thot

Woodley went from WW GOAT to thot

3R4Yoe.gif

These are the same things that were said before the Woodley vs Till fight and look what happened.. I feel like TWood is at his best when people are doubting him. I know that he got melted by Usman recently, he's 38 and he's been talking a lot of shit lately, but win or lose I just want to see the best Twood at the end of the day (not sure that's possible anymore tbh). This is a hard fight to predict for me.

"It's racist that I'm not being treated exactly like Conor."

~ Tyron "Fame and Forunte" Woodley

Sounds more like Dan Hardy then anything, this guy's hasn't fought for like 10 years yet tries to put his face out anywhere he can and gives his shitty opinion on everything he can to stay relevant. Mediocre fighter only got a title shot because he was from the UK. Would have got anhilated within 30 secs in his prime by Woodley<{cruzshake}>
Sounds nothing like Dan Hardy, actually.

Lol at Woodley annihilating someone in 30 seconds... I am sure he'd win but probably a decision. He caught Lawler at the 2 minute mark who had 4 wars with Hendricks, Rory and Condit heading into that fight. They did all the work for Woodley. Lawler hasn't legitimately deserved a win since Rory 2. That fight changed both of them.

2 finishes with strikes in 6 years for Woodley and people think he is some KO machine.

Didn’t he stop because of a heart condition? Kind of makes you look like a piece of shit

Well, doctor's told him he could die from cardiac arrest. That's why he stopped.
He just said he was contemplating a comeback like 2 weeks ago.
https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/08/ufc-dan-hardy-reentering-usada-pool-comeback
This is from last August when he was reentering the USADA testing pool but I just read something recently that had Dan saying he can't wait to get another fight in the cage.

So recheck the whole "doctor said he could die from cardiac arrest" angle. Iirc he finished off his contract and said he had accomplished all set out to accomplish in the sport except win a belt and he wanted to explore other things in life. I could be wrong though. It's been a while since Dan's retirement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back