So...if/when Jon Jones finally loses...

Well... it'd be absurd to under any cirumstance say he was never any good.

Still, he's a proven PED-cheat and i also think he largely benefits from tall lanky guys (like he is) wanting to chase basketball instead of MMA (in many cases) because while he's great at using his reach, the fact that he's got a reach advantage against anyone at 205 enables him to bring his great sense of distance into play as much in the first place.

What do you mean "if". He already lost to Reyes and we all know it. But yeah, once he OFFICIALLY loses then everyone's gonna abandon ship like they always do. It's the Sherdog way. :p
The Reyes fight was close, but I did score that fight for Reyes as well.
But I am talking about a decisive loss. Like if Jones gets finished, or if he gets dominated for 5 round straight, Usman/Woodley style.

LOL yep, I would like you're comment but Sherdog won't let me like comments for some reason.

Only 25 a day my bruh - we on Government Rations now...

Australian-Food-Rationing-In-World-War-II-Sure-Sounds-Familiar-780x450.jpg

Pandemic is hitting us in the strangest of places...

Edit: Mutherfekker needs to fix dem nails....jus gross!

The Reyes fight was close, but I did score that fight for Reyes as well.
But I am talking about a decisive loss. Like if Jones gets finished, or if he gets dominated for 5 round straight, Usman/Woodley style.
That was the second part of my post and the answer is absolutely. Sherdog will abandon him. A better question would be "when has that NOT happened here?". :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... it'd be absurd to under any cirumstance say he was never any good.

Still, he's a proven PED-cheat and i also think he largely benefits from tall lanky guys (like he is) wanting to chase basketball instead of MMA (in many cases) because while he's great at using his reach, the fact that he's got a reach advantage against anyone at 205 enables him to bring his great sense of distance into play as much in the first place.
This is mostly a joke thread, but still I think a lot of people will try to downplay Jon's accomplishments and make excuses for why he was so dominate for so long.
Yes Jones has taken PEDs, but PEDS doesn't give you a high fight IQ or elite skills as a fighter. And reach and height can only get you so far.
Say what you want about Jones, but you can't deny he is an all time great.

What do you mean "if". He already lost to Reyes and we all know it. But yeah, once he OFFICIALLY loses then everyone's gonna abandon ship like they always do. It's the Sherdog way. :p
It was a close fight, Reyes barely landed anything in the first 3 rounds, then was running around for last 2.. and then hoped that the judges will gift him a decision like they did against Oezdemir.

Back