4'11" onefc fighter

I feel like the taller fellow did not maintain distance smartly, nor did he fight smartly i.e crouching down and giving up half his height advantage I'm assuming to avoid the takedowns. Handling a manlet like that should not be difficult. Considering he would be open to headkicks all day.

Still I've gotta respect him, he did very well up to close the distance and take the fight to old mate.

Your height class?

hes got like 4 to 5 inches on me, but I think in a MT fight, I can take him! ;)

bagel-boss.gif

Last edited:
deleted my own post like a dumbass. Dude goes hard. Hes the same size as bagel boss. i like how he learned to fight and then created his own style on what works for him. Dude is using jumping flying kicks to setup his hands because he is at such a disadvantage reach wise. I should take notes. everyone always ran from my kicks and it was hard to close the distance.

Last edited:
I feel like if you fight him off the back foot he would have an extremely hard time closing the distance. Impressive strength and banging

lol he can KO your ass kid
Is that the your opinion as a fellow manlet?.....

Taking that much damage is gonna catch up to him is all I was saying. The dude's a stud for going in there that's for sure settle down....

stop trash talking manlets my boy hashbullah is coming to get you

hasbulla-hasbik.gif
Every non top 1% pro should just call it quits now

Kavkaz kid came in and accomplish all their dreams within a week and is now a MMA god.

#brickfactorysupremacy

jake matlala is the champion guys.

Check out that video of him boxing. hes 4'10".

Gustavo balart has an inch on him, and 3 inches on me. ;)

Back