EITHER scenario for the Main Event tomorrow is a lose/lose for the UFC...

BRASIL WAND

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Figueiredo wins: An unprofessional ineligible to win the belt and can’t make 125lbs takes over the 125lbs division.

Benavides wins: An unmarketable BW flunkie who’s 0-4 in title fights wins an illegitimate belt.

Top that off with yet another WMMA co-main the org rams down its fanbases throats...

Not looking good for the UFC lads

<5>

I found out about this card like two days ago. That never happens to me. With a title fight? Horrible

what do you mean? if joe b wins, it will be a legitimate belt. not to mention he owns a decision win over cejudo, the last man to hold the 125 pound title.

actually cejudo v joe b rematch for fw title is the biggest fight at 125 at this point

what do you mean? if joe b wins, it will be a legitimate belt. not to mention he owns a decision win over cejudo, the last man to hold the 125 pound title.

He probably means it's a paper title because it was never taken off a champ.

This, while vacant belt, for him not much has changed if he still wins.

1. Anyone who saw that fight knows Joe B’s win over Cejudo is about as legitimate as this FLW title. Robbery at its finest.

2. The guy who destroyed him at FLW is no longer in the org. (Manlet Mouse)

3. Dom, the guy who outclassed and turned him into a BW flunkie is probably gonna commentate on his future fights...

Awkward stuff
<{cruzshake}>

Sadly it's where the division is. They have to put on a title bout. While it isn't on a ppv it is headlining a card.

Benavidez resume is excellent and he's a fun fighter to watch. He's no less marketable than many other champions past and present. Him winning is pretty good.

Waaaaaaaahhhhh waaaaaaaaah all you do is cry and complain.

<Waaah>

Apparently we can’t discuss or voice MMA related complaints on an MMA forum because it triggers my little buddy @HoFF .

Didn’t mean to upset you little guy... friends?

<JonesLaugh>

TRIPLE C BLESS

REAL DOUCLE CHAMP!

maxresdefault.jpg

Apparently we can’t discuss or voice MMA related complaints on an MMA forum because it triggers my little buddy @HoFF .

Didn’t mean to upset you little guy... friends?

<JonesLaugh>

Discussing MMA is one thing.

99% of your posts are bitching or being negative towards fighters.

You must have some serious issues that are causing you to be this negative all the time.

I know you're angry at the world, but being a miserable fuck is not going to solve anything.

Keep your head up bud. Things will be alright.

<Prem771>

Discussing MMA is one thing.

99% of your posts are bitching or being negative towards fighters.

You must have some serious issues that are causing you to be this negative all the time.

I know you're angry at the world, but being a miserable fuck is not going to solve anything.

Keep your head up bud. Things will be alright.

<Prem771>

Is this a projected cry for help considering 90% of your posts are solely quotes of me?

Consider the fact that you’ve added nothing to the thread topic yet again but merely lashing out at me for whatever reason.

Lol kinda hard to be condescending when I’m practically the only thing on your mind.

I honestly think your reason for being on Sherdog is to draw attention from me. Flattering but creepy.

<6>

Is the UFC dying, again? How many times is this, now? 9? 10? 7,000?

Back