Flyweight is dead, let’s accept that

Human Bass

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Figueiredo missing weight was the last nail in the coffin, he is not a reliable weight maker to be champ. Benavidez already has defeated pretty much everyone else.

Of course the division can be maintaned as long Dana wants, but it will be a minor league in the ufc that people will shit on every ufc night card.

Figueiredo missing weight was the last nail in the coffin, he is not a reliable weight maker to be champ. Benavidez already has defeated pretty much everyone else.

Of course the division can be maintaned as long Dana wants, but it will be a minor league in the ufc that people will shit on every ufc night card.
You know what else is on this card? 2 Women's Featherweight fights. None of them with Cyborg.

You'll take it and you'll like it.

Wasn't it supposed to be dead two years ago?

I feel bad for Benevidez. Dude will never hold a major title. I assume this isn't a title fight now?

***Edit*** NVM I just saw where Joseph is still eligible. Hope he smokes this fatty.

As long as Joe wins the fight, it’ll survive. If not, it’s time to kill it. They traded away the 125 GOAT, and killed off alot of others. Then tried to get TJ to kill it, and he failed beyond belief.

midgets should be in another sport

I wouldn’t mind merging it with 135, which should be the lightest for men’s mma.

As for wmma they can keep it but that’s a separate discussion.

The entire roster of women’s fighters has been dead since day one yet we are still forced to watch it.....

Damn he couldn't make weight for a TS? Shame of how the game still hasn't changed much over the years.

Meh, the division was used because none of these midgets could beat the manlet Dominick Cruz.

Flyweight was never alive for those that are saying it's dead. Atleast Megan Olivi is still around for us to look at!
jxo3Vu5QzQsN6tdZt6AG33MibluvKGg4P0dy3MgcdN0.jpg

Hope Joe B rips this clowns head off with a guillotine and takes that belt tomorrow

How do you have an entire division with no champion so you hold a vacant title fight and still, you might not have a champion after?!

Back