Megan Anderson Has Changed

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

“It’s really funny because when I turned 29, I flew home and I surprised my parents for my 29th birthday and I was absolutely dreading [turning] 30,” Anderson told BJPENN.com. “I was like, ‘OMG’. All of the milestones I expected myself to have by the time I turned 30 ... I was nowhere even close to that happening.

Then the Rochester fight happened and I was like, ‘Well, s**t! This is my career. What the f**k is going on with that?’ I was dreading 30 so bad.

“Over the last, I would say, three to six months, I just hit a different kind of vibe. I just don’t give a s**t anymore. I really don’t. I have this great sense of who I am and the type of person that I am ... the positivity that I want to surround myself with. I really kind of felt that my patience, hard work and dedication is going to pay off. Big things are still to come and I’m ready for when it happens.

“It really is [a freeing feeling]. The amount of s**t and s**t talking people have given me -- a lot of hate -- it used to get to me all the time. Man, I just laugh about s**t now. If anything, I just feel sorry for those people now. I’m doing my thing, I’m getting mine, making sure I get paid, making sure I’m getting what I’m worth. I’m just doing ... me.

“The idea of going online and saying some s**t; it says more about them than me. It really is freeing to get to this point. It just takes a lot to get there, that’s for sure.”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...the-art-of-not-giving-a-st-what-people-think/

Was expecting a physical change with nice pics.
Didnt read

Well, if it's true, good for her.

So...is she joining the Only Fans site?

She does an interview for an online MMA news aggregator and says she doesn't give a shit anymore, plus she feels sorry for people who talk negatively about her on the internet.

<3>

Still wood, but I prefer my Megan with a sense of insecurity about her age and online haters.

What the fuck am I looking at here TS
Turning 30 and not hitting the milestones she set for herself has made her settle for a check, and contrary to what she tried to make us believe, people trashing her online still bothers her.

/thread

“Team Megan Anderson?” Unless you are a coach and/or retired you prob shouldn’t name your team after yourself as an active fighter.

A lot of angry dudes in this thread lol. A women saying she feels confident and and content in her life seems to trigger a lot of guys. She wasn't even cocky or arrogant in her quote.

A lot of angry dudes in this thread lol. A women saying she feels confident and and content in her life seems to trigger a lot of guys. She wasn't even cocky or arrogant in her quote.

Just lacking pics

Megan Ok..... TS let me down

Always a fan of Megan. Glad she is overcoming hangups and hope to see her fighting better than ever soon...

this might sound sexist..but why is this even important? who gives a shit about megan? she's a total non factor in mma, as far as i'm concerned..I have zero interest in any of her fights or life...not hating at all..she might be a great person, but I have very little interest in any wmma fighter...
Because this forum is not only for you, if you don't l like wmma then don't click on the thread when you see the title.

Its such a shame she can't cut to BW, I really don't see her career being serious fighting in that wasteland division she is in, hopefully she have other incomes outside fighting to make a living

Back