UFC London will be my first live event

Antix

Champion Cheeto Fingers
@Green
Reaction score
After watching MMA and the UFC since 2006/7, UFC London in March is going to be my first live event.

I’m in the nosebleeds, but what should I expect - do you spend most of the time looking at the monitors anyway? Is it weird not hearing the commentary? Do other fighters attend/walk around the venue like regular folk?

From what I hear you end up watching the big screen for most of the fights depending how close you actually are able to sit

I’m in the nosebleeds

In a few years you ll make a UFC champion's nose bleed

giphy.gif

Yh you'll probably be looking at the big screens mate, really hard too see what's going on otherwise.

No matter what anyone tells you on here, you have to experience it for yourself. Hope you have a great time. Post your experience on here after the event.

I went to ufc 165. It was definitely a memorable event way better than I thought it would be

Don't go TS, stay in the basement with an endless supply of mountain dew and Doritos it's not worth it

After watching MMA and the UFC since 2006/7, UFC London in March is going to be my first live event.

I’m in the nosebleeds, but what should I expect - do you spend most of the time looking at the monitors anyway? Is it weird not hearing the commentary? Do other fighters attend/walk around the venue like regular folk?

You’ll be alright in the o2 it’s a nice size there’s no bad seats
It’s weird not having commentary when there’s an incident like an eye poke or some shit and you can’t figure out what’s going on

be on point getting your tubes/trains whatever, we messed up and got off in woolwich, where that solider got beheaded and it was a colourful little place to say the least
Shit hole London

Last edited:
London??? London???
upload_2020-2-24_18-0-7.png

OH and I don’t know if it’s changed but if you walk around enough you will bump into people
Saw And met Ross Pearson who was doing commentary or pundit work on a couple occasions and the beautiful Caroline Pearce from BT Sport
Dan hardy was mooching around as was David Haye

OH and I don’t know if it’s changed but if you walk around enough you will bump into people
Saw And met Ross Pearson who was doing commentary or pundit work on a couple occasions and the beautiful Caroline Pearce from BT Sport
Dan hardy was mooching around as was David Haye

Googled her, wow.<NewGina>

Sherdog rules: post pics on the night of the event.. and post pics of fighters met, we all love seeing some manlets with a jacked sherdogger.

And don't wear any hats or caps or hoods.. we want to see your perfect hairline vs the UFC fighters receding hairlines.

Be prepared to hear idiots around you saying stupid shit the entire event. Calling submissions wrong, saying what they should do, basically they make Sherdoggers look like the smartest fans ever. Just be mentally prepared to block it out so you can focus on the experience.

Be prepared to hear idiots around you saying stupid shit the entire event. Calling submissions wrong, saying what they should do, basically they make Sherdoggers look like the smartest fans ever. Just be mentally prepared to block it out so you can focus on the experience.

I refuse to believe this.:D

haven't been to a UFC yet but going to the one Columbus in March. have been to a couple Strikeforce back in the day, and never missed commentary. For those the fighters and other famous folk always stayed on the floor level, here and there you could get one to come to the lower bowl edge and say hi or whatever.

met Don Frye that way, at the last Strikeforce held in Columbus, and barely recognized the guy. hair was long, mustache longer, not in great shape at the time, but he was super nice to everyone.

have fun

Last edited:
Back