Probably a bit harsh.. but give Meek a good striker next.

Frode Falch

Steel Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
People talk about how his wrestling is his main weakness. But put him against a good UFC ww striker. And watch him get picked apart.

Discuss

He may be fired before that but I agree.

put him in there with Perry, guaranteed bonuses

Can't we just give him Michel Pereira? Low level contest but would be so much crazy.

I dont get it..

:rustled:
theres is some guy getting banned on multiple accounts today posting gsp hate. looks like he got you too. hes also bumping old threads

hopefully he feels better.

theres is some guy getting banned on multiple accounts today posting gsp hate. looks like he got you too. hes also bumping old threads

hopefully he feels better.

I still dont get it. This aint a gsp thread.

Meek sucks. He got lucky against paulhairass a d got in the ufc bc he took out the knee snatcher but hes not good at anything and beat no one. He should be cut

Way to support your fellow Norwegian.

Frode Falch, that piece of shit!
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Way to support your fellow Norwegian.

Frode Falch, that piece of shit!
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Haha i still hope for him to go to USA to get good enough.

But he aint good enough for UFC i feel.

You dont have to be a blind patriot.

Nah, cut. Honestly, let's break down Emil Meek for a second:

- got signed to the UFC as a 8-2 guy without much experience, because of a HL reel finish of a well-known veteran and his nationality/image also fit the bill. They ignored the fact he'd lost twice already to nobodies.

- his debut was a scrappy., sloppy decision win over a half-retired Jordan Mein.

- since then he's gone 0-3 and hasn't looked good once.

- he doesnt even have that Viking image anymore that made him somewhat marketable.

There's only so much screaming and chest-pounding you can do; eventually, you have to beat someone. Meek doesn't have a good skill-set at all, I don't even know what his strongest asset is supposed to be?

Put him against the guy that killed Morono.

He belongs in the little leagues, not in the UFC. Such is life. I don't belong in the UFC either, but that doesn't mean I have to slash my wrists.

Him vs Perry in a loser leaves town fight

He should get cut. It should be better for his career. He doesn't fight enough and he is wasting his career away.

Back