Media Natty GOAT 235->185->215, USADA Bless

helium enema.......

He’s been tested a shit ton.
I was someone who called bullshit on his physique but I can’t say otherwise if he hasn’t tested positive for anything.

Seriously, good for him if that is straight up genetics.

that remix of that song was kinda cool

going looking for it now, if someone knows it already... hit me up

100% genetics, he's always been shredded

paulo-henrique-costa-borrachinha.jpg

Straight up looking natural as fuck

Stepping into the cage two weight classes above your contractual weight should be fucking illegal

<DisgustingHHH><DisgustingHHH><DisgustingHHH>
This motherfucker is walking around at a similar weight as Stipe and fighting 2 weight classes below.

Lol @ natty, also lol @ thinking it’s his genetics

I was someone who called bullshit on his physique but I can’t say otherwise if he hasn’t tested positive for anything.

He's been caught using unauthorized IVs to rehydrate. The only reason that we know he did it is because a teammate exposed him.

People are still cheating under USADA. It's basically just an IQ test.

It's not a drug test it's an intelligence test.

And it's pretty damn sad that apperently Paulo Costa is smart enough to pass it.

He's been caught using unauthorized IVs to rehydrate. The only reason that we know he did it is because a teammate exposed him.

People are still cheating under USADA. It's basically just an IQ test.
For sure, dude. I think he’s on something but I feel like a jackass for throwing shade until further proof comes out.

I do agree with you though.

Back