Media Natty GOAT 235->185->215, USADA Bless

For sure, dude. I think he’s on something but I feel like a jackass for throwing shade until further proof comes out.

I do agree with you though.

I'm not even speculating about PED use. He's been caught cheating to recover from weight cuts. That's makes his ability to perform after draining himself like that much less impressive.

I'm not even speculating about PED use. He's been caught cheating to recover from weight cuts. That's makes his ability to perform after draining himself like that much less impressive.
I wouldn't necessarily say that he was caught. He was blackmailed by a "teammate" which lead to the footage being released. If the "teammate" never recorded him, he would have a 100% clean record. I don't think USADA has a way of testing this and I can't imagine that he's the only one doing this.

Haha, I get it dude. I think he’s on something but until he pisses hot, I can’t pass judgement.
Can't say it's not possible because I've never had meals prepped and 2-3 professional training sessions per day. Plus proper amounts of sleep and no stress of a typical job. All factors that could lead to those results?? Maybe

Haha, I get it dude. I think he’s on something but until he pisses hot, I can’t pass judgement.

Out of the hundreds of signed fighters Costa has one of the craziest physiques. What are the odds a guy like this is natural? I'd say slim to non.

Genetic oddities are extremely rare.

Serious question. If a fighter gets prescribed adderall (or stronger amphetamine) is that illegal? Or nah

Typical Sherdogger has never trained a day in their life and is 40+% bodyfat. They're the ones who are always the loudest about ped use.

Romero beat that ass. One of the worst robberies in ufc history.

He’s been tested a shit ton.
I was someone who called bullshit on his physique but I can’t say otherwise if he hasn’t tested positive for anything.

Seriously, good for him if that is straight up genetics.
Forget 3 very thing else, just being able to rehydrate up 30 lbs in a day is worthy of some kinda award! And seeing how he walks into the ring, that must be the leanest 215 - the most lean mass anyone has ever brought into a middleweight fight.

Sherdoggers are mad that Costa is throwing it into their faces and they can't do anything about it

Therapeutic exemptions are possible . Some crazy % of MLB players get them for adderall
Adderall in baseball is a wildly common issue and its bullshit. Oddly enough speed helps you catch up to the fastball.

Adderall in baseball is a wildly common issue and its bullshit. Oddly enough speed helps you catch up to the fastball.
yea the amount of baseball players with "ADHD" is like double the national average

I wouldn't necessarily say that he was caught. He was blackmailed by a "teammate" which lead to the footage being released. If the "teammate" never recorded him, he would have a 100% clean record. I don't think USADA has a way of testing this and I can't imagine that he's the only one doing this.

Well, I clarified that this only happened because he was exposed in my previous post.

This is why it's so silly that everybody is angry about the USADA "snitching" clause.

The only way that they can catch the adept cheaters, who aren't total fuck ups, is through snitching.

When WADA broke up the most recent doping ring in European cycling, it was because somebody snitched. The doping ring figured out how to beat the biological passport. Most of this testing is just window dressing.

Also, theoretically they can test for unauthorized IV usage by looking for plastic levels in blood/urine, but considering that Costa didn't pop after using the IV, it's obvious that test is useless.

Last edited:
Back