News UPDATE: (23-0) How would this kid fare in the UFC? (22-0, 170 lbs, 26/yo)

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
https://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Yaroslav-Amosov-104911

1551453944Yaroslav-Amosov.jpg

Dude from Ukraine fighting tonight in Bellator against a beast wrestling champion Ed Ruth who could also hang in the UFC.

But this kid’s undefeated 22-0 record at the age of 26 is ridiculously impressive. Saw some of his highlights on YouTube and this guy has every single skillset that you need in MMA. Elite wrestling, high volume striking, submission ability.

If he wins tonight no doubt he’s probably next in line to fight against Douglas Lima, and given Lima’s past struggles of getting taken down, I’d like to think this kid could potentially be a future world champion.

Too bad Bellator is so dumb that they decided to showcase this fight on the same weekend as Auckland/WilderxFury. They’ve effectively made sure nobody talks about their event.

UPDATE:

The kid is a beast. He not only beat Ed Ruth, but he dominated the wrestling against a D1 multiple time wrestling champion. Douglas Lima is next and people will know his name. My pick would be, Douglas has his hands full and this kid might put together an all around performance and in addition to putting a stamp on the fight by putting Lima on his back.

Last edited:
easy to look good vs trash competition

That’s why I made the thread. He’s fighting Ed Ruth tonight who is really good, green, but good. And then he’s on the verge of fighting Lima who most people consider a Top 10 WW.

This guy would absolutely kill Chiesa who is Top 5-6 or some shit that’s forsure.

I never really buy into the next eastern Europe hype train of the month but a high light vid might help bruv..

<puh-lease75>

Yeah saw him few Weeks ago. He is the Reason i'm going to watch Bellator Today. I'm curious.

This is a really good fight. Ruth is really good and obv so is Amasov. Really intriguing fight. Will def check this out.

I was pretty impressed with his grappling against Erick Silva but I also remember thinking he looked a bit unimpressive in the stand up, wasn't he slower than the deflated version of Silva? That fight seems like ages ago though and he certainly has potential. I'm definitely tuning in for this one

Looks legit so far. Coker hasn't been throwing him cans either, which is nice for a change. Beating Ruth would be kind of a big deal and probably sets him up for a fight with Lima, who is top 5 himself.

And there’s the first one! You casuals are so cute!
3fa17c1e-4e5b-40e1-94ea-5bbd17b51b49_text.gif

Wow bro, you're so cool calling people casuals on a forum!

I bet you're super tough, highly successful and your boyfriends a 10.

Durp.

In the UFC? I think h
Wow bro, you're so cool calling people casuals on a forum!

I bet you're super tough, highly successful and your boyfriends a 10.

Durp.
I'm on here to talk about fights and real shit. Not listen to UFC shills who can't appreciate talents outside of it.... I'd be on Facebook MMA pages if I wanted empty responses.

He's been a big fish in a small pond for a long time. He has a few solid wins on his record but Ed is gonna be his biggest challenge by far. Ed is as legit as they come. If he can get past him then I think he'll do very well against most WWs in any organization

He's been a big fish in a small pond for a long time. He has a few solid wins on his record but Ed is gonna be his biggest challenge by far. Ed is as legit as they come. If he can get past him then I think he'll do very well against most WWs in any organization

He does have a win against Soldic, although Soldic has gotten a lot better since then.

In how many hours does this event/its maincard start roughly?

Can't access my DAZN right now and i don't wanna calculate around with the time zones, since i'm on europe

Let's see buddy fight under USADA a couple times before we come to any conclusions

In the UFC? I think h

I'm on here to talk about fights and real shit. Not listen to UFC shills who can't appreciate talents outside of it.... I'd be on Facebook MMA pages if I wanted empty responses.

Yeah, like I said, you're real cool and your boyfriends probably a 10.

Tonight will be a huge proving ground for him. If he can get past Ruth, the sky is the limit, not that Ruth is what I'd call a gatekeeper. Even if Ruth beats him, there's no shame in that. He has a bright future I believe.

I only subscribe to one hype-train. And that belongs to a very young man named, Erick Silva. In fact, he's the youngest prospect a live.

Back