News UPDATE: (23-0) How would this kid fare in the UFC? (22-0, 170 lbs, 26/yo)

Wow bro, you're so cool calling people casuals on a forum!

I bet you're super tough, highly successful and your boyfriends a 10.

Durp.

LOl calm down, you spastic

Your comment was a troll comment, seeing as how the kid has actually fought some good competition

Who trolls a combat sports forum in the middle of the day anyways?

1vvv7m.jpg

I only subscribe to one hype-train. And that belongs to a very young man named, Erick Silva. In fact, he's the youngest prospect a live.

Amosov took his hype when he beat Erick Silva, achieving a feat that only 9 other men had achieved before him.

Never seen him fight, but his body looks a bit odd. He is probably not athletic enough. Thumbs down, no good.

In how many hours does this event/its maincard start roughly?

Can't access my DAZN right now and i don't wanna calculate around with the time zones, since i'm on europe

03:00 Mitteleuropäische Zeitzone

<RomeroSalute>

Mike Perry would be 22-0 with 22 KOs against this guys opponents

Mike perry sucks, isn’t anywhere near as talented as this kid, and no one would be surprised to see him gas out & drop a fight or two to some of these opponents this kid has fought

Smart for putting it on a Friday. More fights to watch the better

easy to look good vs trash competition

It's really not. A lot of great figthers don't make it to 10 fights without losing even to less than stellar competition.

Aldo, Conor, Pulver, Bendo, Pettis, Hughes, Lawler, Anderson Silva, Chuck Liddel, Stipe

LOl calm down, you spastic

Your comment was a troll comment, seeing as how the kid has actually fought some good competition

Who trolls a combat sports forum in the middle of the day anyways?

1vvv7m.jpg

Quiet white belt, show some damn respect.

Plus you're a pussy.

Eww, now I sound like you weirdos.

Quiet white belt, show some damn respect.

Plus you're a pussy.

Eww, now I sound like you weirdos.

You’re trolling. A combat sports forum. In the middle of the day. Unbalanced behaviour. What’s next? Exposing yourself at a kids basketball game? Muricans and their boredom/mental illness.
TQZ2nVU_d.jpg

That’s why I made the thread. He’s fighting Ed Ruth tonight who is really good, green, but good. And then he’s on the verge of fighting Lima who most people consider a Top 10 WW.

This guy would absolutely kill Chiesa who is Top 5-6 or some shit that’s forsure.
And why would he absolutely kill Chiesa, I REALLY wanna know. Didn't someone already say it's easy to look good against trash. He has fought NOBODY and Chiesa is pretty damn solid. Ur logic is flawed and needs to be corrected by not just watching highlights and compilation videos on youtube

Mike perry sucks, isn’t anywhere near as talented as this kid, and no one would be surprised to see him gas out & drop a fight or two to some of these opponents this kid has fought
Perry was 9-0 with 9KOs including 2 ufc opponents to say he couldn't double that vs minor league scrubs is ridiculous

It's really not. A lot of great figthers don't make it to 10 fights without losing even to less than stellar competition.

Aldo, Conor, Pulver, Bendo, Pettis, Hughes, Lawler, Anderson Silva, Chuck Liddel, Stipe

it is.

just ask MVP or Pauli: He looked Slick as fuuuuuuck vs low Level Competition, but meh vs good Competition.

I only watched Conors & Stipes Career:

Stipe loss = eye pokes for the win

and you compare completely different fighting styles.

lol

Back