There has never been a UFC event in Greenland

DS66

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Facts about Greenland:

- It is the largest island in the world. UFC events have been held on much smaller islands (New Zealand, Great Britain, Japan)

- Greenland has a population of 55,000, which is larger than Uniondale, NY (UFC on Fox 25), Hidalgo, Texas (UFC Fight Night 94), and Fairfax, Virginia (UFC Fight Night 20)

- Humans have lived on Greenland for nearly 5,000 years, for most of which they have been fans of combat sports

When will the UFC end this gross injustice and bring an event to Greenland?

i mean it's not exactly a big market, name one fighter from greenland without googling.

Facts about Greenland:

- It is the largest island in the world. UFC events have been held on much smaller islands (New Zealand, Great Britain, Japan)

- Greenland has a population of 55,000, which is larger than Uniondale, NY (UFC on Fox 25), Hidalgo, Texas (UFC Fight Night 94), and Fairfax, Virginia (UFC Fight Night 20)

- Humans have lived on Greenland for nearly 5,000 years, for most of which they have been fans of combat sports

You're right TS. I wont rest til they hold an event in Antarctica as well.

Do they have an arena there is there good looking girls willing to be ring girls and is there any mma gyms

i mean it's not exactly a big market, name one fighter from greenland without googling.
There may not be any fighters from there, but rumor has it that Gunnar Nelson once had a brief layover in Greenland on his way home to Iceland.

tenor.gif

I tried googling.. hard.. the closest thing I got was a guy with the last name Greenland.. it's that bad.. thus future warning to all sherdoggers: Do not trust OP in any investment advice.. or any advice of any sort for that matter.

Facts about Greenland:

polar bears vs ufc fighters, pre Zuffa rule set

Facts about Greenland:

Not sure if this is trolling from yesterday's similar post....but if not, use your head. The UFC is a machine that decides where they will hold events on an array of metrics; somehwere either makes the cut, or it doesn't.

You're right TS. I wont rest til they hold an event in Antarctica as well.

The free masons who rule the world have banned civilians from traveling to Antarctica so we don't discover the earth is flat

Jesucristo Rey del universo

Last edited:
Facts about Greenland:

That's because more people live in my small City then Greenland

Back