Mw- adesanya
Ww- wonderboy or masvidal
Lw- mcgregor
Fw- volkanovski
Bw- petr yan
Flw- who cares

Make your own list guys
images (29).jpeg
Khabib has outstriked every opponent he has faced, including Mcgregor.

Hw- stipe
Lhw- reyes
Mw- adesanya
Ww- wonderboy or masvidal
Lw- mcgregor
Fw- volkanovski
Bw- petr yan
Flw- who cares

Make your own list guys

HTF do u have Conor for LW after Khabib dropped him with an overhand right yet neither Conor nor anyone in the division has been able to rock Khabib with a strike.

Khabib = best striker in LW division

..or perhaps Islam, hard to say because they wont fight each other.

One of them is the best striker though.

>LW Mcgregor

I think you mean Khabeast.

giphy.gif

View attachment 731671
Khabib has outstriked every opponent he has faced, including Mcgregor.

HTF do u have Conor for LW after Khabib dropped him with an overhand right yet neither Conor nor anyone in the division has been able to rock Khabin with a strike.

Look up Randleman vs Cro Cop you noobs.

HTF do u have Conor for LW after Khabib dropped him with an overhand right yet neither Conor nor anyone in the division has been able to rock Khabib with a strike.

564575.jpg

Thread of the takedown, he's a far better striker than people give him credit for, but do you belive he would win in a pure striking match with conor? I dont think so

These Conor haters have deluded themselves so much that they probably actually think Khabib would win a kickboxing match.

Look up Randleman vs Cro Cop you noobs.

Are you one of those guys who think an MMA fighter's striking skills are based on hypothetical non-MMA scenarios that they will never see?

Was the question "who is the best striker in a fantasy boxing match between MMA fighters?"

How about whose the best golfer or basketball player or other irrelevant topics of MMA fighters?

These Conor haters have deluded themselves so much that they probably actually think Khabib would win a kickboxing match.
I do belive they're are only trolling though, i dont belive people who use sherdog are so brain dead ( at least when talking about mma )

Khabib doesn't get hit only because he takes people to the ground. That's nowhere near the same as someone who spends majority of the fight standing up and dodges strikes like Adesanya. How many stoppages does Khabib have due to striking in the UFC? ZERO.

Irrelevant and that wasnt the thread question.

Maybe if u removed the Conor-cum glasses you would be able to read the thread title is not "best striker by division in a hypothetical kickboxing-rules fight?" <45>

I do belive they're are only trolling though, i dont belive people who use sherdog are so brain dead ( at least when talking about mma )

MMA? You're the one talking about kickboxing rules lol. But..but..but...if rules were changed and MMA fighters weren't in MMA bouts maybe Conor would win!!

MMA? You're the one talking about kickboxing rules lol. But..but..but...if rules were changed and MMA fighters weren't in MMA bouts maybe Conor would win!!
Are you new to mma? Cause if you are you better know that someone outstriking someone doesnt make them a better striker, if thats the truth than randleman is a better striker than cro cop, not a sane person would ever say that

That's impossible to determine because styles make fights.

You could argue whos hardest hitting or the fastest but you can't determine who's the best striker.

Cody beat Cruz on the feet and Cruz beat tj on the feet. Does that mean Cody is a better striker than TJ? Of course not because Cody already got KO'd to Tj twice.

Another great example is wonderboy, Masvidal and Till triangle. Wonderboy tooled Masvidal, but lose to till in a close fight. But Till got brutally KO'd by Masvidal.

Last edited:
Back