Easy solution to the Diego fight

Matt hamill didn’t have to rematch Jones.

why would they cut him coming off a win?

Matt hamill didn’t have to rematch Jones.
Matt Hamill isnt at fault. He can hear as well as Jones can dunk. He didnt hear a thing and say anything other than grunts of pain. I am sure he wanted out by any means

Yeah smart idea. Then Diego can start the rematch with kicking the other guy in the balls. Then they can have a rubbermatch

...is a re-match. Agreed. Cut? I dunno. It certainly wasn't Diego's finest moment, but in the annals of history, it hardly merits a cut. You know Diego' not gonna quit, and he's had a few W's lately in addition to last night's lottery winnings. Doubt the UFC is in a hurry to cut him yet.

Easy solution. Don't fuckin' knee a guy in the head when he's down

...is a re-match. Agreed. Cut? I dunno. It certainly wasn't Diego's finest moment, but in the annals of history, it hardly merits a cut. You know Diego' not gonna quit, and he's had a few W's lately in addition to last night's lottery winnings. Doubt the UFC is in a hurry to cut him yet.
I'm talking about a bigger concept. Let's not pretend Diego has many more BIG fights to make. If he counts that as a legit W, then agree to run it back. That's how things like this are solved. If he flat out refuses his shtick is kinda meh for me

If they cut Pereira for committing one foul, they'd have to cut an awful lot of fighters...
Yes, I am deliberately misunderstanding TS's point. It's stupid to advocate punishing the one who was hit by the illegal strike, rather than the one who threw it. Here's a wild suggestion: maybe get Pereira to not throw an illegal strike in the first place.

I'm talking about a bigger concept. Let's not pretend Diego has many more BIG fights to make. If he counts that as a legit W, then agree to run it back. That's how things like this are solved. If he flat out refuses his shtick is kinda meh for me
You sound like a 5 year old. Pereira earned that L, but everyone knows he wins if he isn't dirty again. What's you're dumb thread trying to say you want to see Diego beat up? Punish Diego because you lost money betting on a dirty fighter? Grow up move on child. Both guys move on to more competitive fights.

You sound like a 5 year old. Pereira earned that L, but everyone knows he wins if he isn't dirty again. What's you're dumb thread trying to say you want to see Diego beat up? Punish Diego because you lost money betting on a dirty fighter? Grow up move on child. Both guys move on to more competitive fights.
You are doing a whole lot of talking about dumb this stupid that to someone who was speaking respectfully to you. You are nothing worth insulting. Not even worth any further address. Just an angry little mental midget with a keyboard. Bye

They should engage in some "Saw" like games with Tony Ferguson as Jigsaw and Michael Schiavello providing commentary

Back