Easy solution to the Diego fight

I rather they just cut that clown Periera, they don't even put that nonsense in the fun fair these days

I rather they just cut that clown Periera, they don't even put that nonsense in the fun fair these days
Run it back. That's the only fight that makes sense for either. Diego's days of moving the needle just took a hit. Pereira is just there to put on a show and has no intention stopping.. I think running it back both gives Diego a better chance to perform better and Pereira to do more of what you said "clown shit"

Hmm get my ass kicked further or stop and take double pay home after getting illegal kneed to the head/brain?
We would all probably do the same.

I'm talking about a bigger concept. Let's not pretend Diego has many more BIG fights to make. If he counts that as a legit W, then agree to run it back. That's how things like this are solved. If he flat out refuses his shtick is kinda meh for me
Yeah I'm kinda over Diego too, but he ain't gonna quit and he's posting W's. I don't think the UFC would do a "loser gets cut" fight with either of these guys. Diego is kind of a legend and hasn't gone on a big skid yet. Periera is a walking highlight reel. UFC is gonna milk that a bit longer...regardless of what sherdoggers think of either of them.

Yeah I'm kinda over Diego too, but he ain't gonna quit and he's posting W's. I don't think the UFC would do a "loser gets cut" fight with either of these guys. Diego is kind of a legend and hasn't gone on a big skid yet. Periera is a walking highlight reel. UFC is gonna milk that a bit longer...regardless of what sherdoggers think of either of them.
No I dont think loser should get cut but running it back would definitely secure his crazy warrior reputation and as Greg Jackson said "get some fans"

LOL Michael Bisping seems to love his antics, more than Chiesa at least

No I dont think loser should get cut but running it back would definitely secure his crazy warrior reputation and as Greg Jackson said "get some fans"
It would get some fans. I'd watch. Diego is gonna have to make some changes though or he's done. He may be done already...

Matt hamill didn’t have to rematch Jones.

Jones was warned MULTIPLE times in that fight and still landed MULTIPLE illegal blows.

Sanchez was getting kneed in the Thai Plum and decided to drop to a knee and his face into Michels knee in the process

LOL Michael Bisping seems to love his antics, more than Chiesa at least
Yeah Bisping is talking nonsense, but he is half blind so he probably can't even see whats going on.

I like Bisping, he is a witty and funny guy, but can't take what he sees with any grain of salt at all, don't think he can even see much

Never run that back

Pereira vs Mike Perry
Sanchez vs Condit or someone that needs a W like Barbarena

Give him a BMF belt and tell him to retire.

You are doing a whole lot of talking about dumb this stupid that to someone who was speaking respectfully to you. You are nothing worth insulting. Not even worth any further address. Just an angry little mental midget with a keyboard. Bye

At first I thought you were just stupid when I read your thread. Now, after this quote, I am certain you are retarded. You first say that the poster isn't worth insulting and not worth further address. Then, you do address him and insult him calling him a mental midget. I have to assume your dear mother both smoked and drank alcohol when you were in her womb.

I really don't want to see them fight again, god no.

ACTUAL solution:

Legalize knees and kicks to the head and body of a grounded opponent.

At first I thought you were just stupid when I read your thread. Now, after this quote, I am certain you are retarded. You first say that the poster isn't worth insulting and not worth further address. Then, you do address him and insult him calling him a mental midget. I have to assume your dear mother both smoked and drank alcohol when you were in her womb.
Well what type of fucking loser did your Mother raise that you are arguing with someone who you view retarded ? Dont bother explaining. Just fuck off with your bitch ass.

Well what type of fucking loser did your Mother raise that you are arguing with someone who you view retarded ? Dont bother explaining. Just fuck off with your bitch ass.

Yup, another tough guy behind the keyboard you are. Again, you show what a moron you really are by asking a question then saying you don't want a response. Maybe quit while you are ahead as you just keep getting owned. Know when to quit. Sadly, your darling mother didn't know when to quit when she was puffing away on Camel's and downing some red wine as you were coming out from between her legs. Of course, my guess is your mother's legs were always open. Bwwwhhahahahahahahahah!!!!!!

Yup, another tough guy behind the keyboard you are. Again, you show what a moron you really are by asking a question then saying you don't want a response. Maybe quit while you are ahead as you just keep getting owned. Know when to quit. Sadly, your darling mother didn't know when to quit when she was puffing away on Camel's and downing some red wine as you were coming out from between her legs. Of course, my guess is your mother's legs were always open. Bwwwhhahahahahahahahah!!!!!!
Didnt read a word. You Junior are a bonafide bitch. You jumped up in the midst of an exchange not involving you like a bitch and started talking tough from the comforts of Moms basement like a bitch. You dont concern me Junior. Good luck

Yeah smart idea. Then Diego can start the rematch with kicking the other guy in the balls. Then they can have a rubbermatch
Get big Dan to reff that, Diego can get like 3 free kicks to Pereira's nuts and probably stop him after LOL, funny enough Dan wasnt even remotely thinking of a DQ there...

Get big Dan to reff that, Diego can get like 3 free kicks to Pereira's nuts and probably stop him after LOL, funny enough Dan wasnt even remotely thinking of a DQ there...
It wasnt a DQ situation unless one fighter couldn't continue. He knew Diego continue. His priority is fighter safety. Once the Dr. said Diego was good his priority is get the fight back started once Diego had his 5 minutes or what he needed. Exceptional refereeing

Back