Fedor/Semmy, Stipe/Ngannou or Hunt/Struve ... which fighter was more impressive?

ConorFacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Stipe & Ngannou are still active, so most people will say that Stipe was more impressive.

IMO Mark Hunts win vs Struve was more impressive. Hunt isnt that athletic, small ... just a mofo with legit KO power and chin.

2. Semmy vs Fedor

3. Stipe vs Ngannou

mark-hunt-vs-stefan-struve_2eeeda81da4748959c208a8d0cda8ede91ce30d0.jpg

semmy_schilt.jpg

1STIPE_FRANCIS_BREAKDOWN_1141885507719_mp4_video_1280x720_2500000_all_audio_8_1280x720_1141884995922.jpg

What the fuck is this thread

Are you pretending Stipe and ngannou aren't the same height?

Keith Hackney vs Emmanuel Yarborough

1. Stipe - Ngannou is unreal and Miocic is the only guy who has made him look human ( his fight with Lewis was weird)
2. Hunt - Hunt went to war in every facet of MMA and did great against a Struve who just beat Stipe
3. Fedor - Schilt would've lost to everybody on this list (except maybe Struve)

1. Stipe - Ngannou is unreal and Miocic is the only guy who has made him look human ( his fight with Lewis was weird)
2. Hunt - Hunt went to war in every facet of MMA and did great against a Struve who just beat Stipe

You dont think Schilt would outstrike Ngannou ?

You dont think Schilt would outstrike Ngannou ?
I considered every single match up except for that one.
I guess with MMA he could definitely catch him but I'd expect him more so to take him down and brute strength the hell out of him like he did Hamilton..... There's no way he'd be dumb enough to strike with Schilt.

I considered every single match up except for that one.
I guess with MMA he could definitely catch him but I'd expect him more so to take him down and brute strength the hell out of him like he did Hamilton..... There's no way he'd be dumb enough to strike with Schilt.

Ngannou would never take him down, he isnt smart enough.

and lol@Hamilton

Semmy was able to neutralize guys when he was on his back just with his insane grip strength.

Semmy beats Stipe, Ngannou, Hunt And Struve, so I guess he is most impressive.

So we're basing "impressive" on height differential? Sounds legit.

Ngannou would never take him down, he isnt smart enough.

and lol@Hamilton

Semmy was able to neutralize guys when he was on his back just with his insane grip strength.
So after losing to Josh Barnett (no knock on that) and before fighting Fedor he goes on a super impressive win streak of 3 (T)KO's in a row with his opponents having career records of 15-29 (one of the was 14-17)
Subbing Hamilton sounds far more impressive than that.
Let nostalgia get the better of you though

So after losing to Josh Barnett (no knock on that) and before fighting Fedor he goes on a super impressive win streak of 3 (T)KO's in a row with his opponents having career records of 15-29 (one of the was 14-17)
Subbing Hamilton sounds far more impressive than that.
Let nostalgia get the better of you though

both are overrated HWs bro .. Semmy would still kill him.

Ngannou was scared as fuck vs Lewis, cuz he knew Lewis can match his power. Both wanted to counter, but lewis had back problems, so he couldnt move well.

big white man by whatever he wants.

Schilt would beat hunt.

ClassicDistantHind-size_restricted.gif

He also had something like 10 sub wins and no cardio problems like ngannou. Id say he has a better chance vs stipe than ngannou

Back