Fedor/Semmy, Stipe/Ngannou or Hunt/Struve ... which fighter was more impressive?

Irrelevant .
You said - " Ngannou is already a more accomplished fighter than the *other names you mentioned.* "
Stipe , Fedor are more accomplished than Ngannou .

No shit. I was comparing Ngannou to the other wins, not Fedor or Stipe. Ngannou is in his prime and has already had a more successful career than Struve or Semmy, therefore Stipe's performance is the most impressive.

You realize he started out as a full time MMA fighter, right? He switched to kickboxing when he realized he wasn't that good at it.

kyoo karate > kickboxing & MMA

Semmy would het dumped on his head and punded ouy with ease

He would kill Ngannou with his grip strength alone.

Shit post from a shit poster in a shit thread. Still waiting for you to enlighten us on who Semmy beat.

he was a part time fighter and he went the distance vs Fedor

that shit alone is better than Ngannous career.

No shit. I was comparing Ngannou to the other wins, not Fedor or Stipe. Ngannou is in his prime and has already had a more successful career than Struve or Semmy, therefore Stipe's performance is the most impressive.
Ah , you meant of the losers , not the winners . Sorry , I misunderstood , SherBro .

holy mother of god ... you know how shit your divison is, when overeem, jds and cain are your best wins

L
O
L

WMMA > HW MMA
i mean, youre clearly trolling but what do you even gain from this? lmao

we all know that fedor himself couldnt beat all three of those guys at any point. he might beat one, he might beat two.. on a real good night he might even be able to beat them all. but these are all legends, and any of them could have easily mauled fedor even in his prime. you know this.

Schilt is one of the greatest K1 boxers in their history. Easily the most dangerous guy in the group on his feet. That said most of his sub wins were in Pancrase that had "questionable" wins.

Still overall more dangerous than Hunto or Ngannou.

He's by far the best win of the 3.

Roy Nelson (another short fat guy) did the same thing to Struve that Hunt did.

So after losing to Josh Barnett (no knock on that) and before fighting Fedor he goes on a super impressive win streak of 3 (T)KO's in a row with his opponents having career records of 15-29 (one of the was 14-17)
Subbing Hamilton sounds far more impressive than that.
Let nostalgia get the better of you though

His first loss to Barnett (who subbed Semmy twice) was against a relatively young/green Josh who was coming off a KO loss to Pedro Rizzo. It's kind of surprising the alleged 8 foot tall K-1 monster couldn't do the same thing Rizzo did.

Schilt also had a bunch of losses in Pancrase (granted, it's hard to know how legit those were....or how legit his wins were either). And he got KO'd by Gilbert Yvel. Ngannou is the more impressive win. He's never been finished and Schilt's K-1 record is immaterial--it's a different sport. Even outside his Pancrase fights Schilt got finished 5 times in MMA and had almost no big-name wins (unless you count Gan McGee, another giant without much actual fighting skill.

Hunt isn't athletic ? The guy was a former rugby player, K1 GP Champion and had good cardio and agility for a man of his size. He got into combat sports a bit later in life and was that was still good enough to compete at the highest level.

Not only that, this thread doesn't make any sense.

Not only that, this thread doesn't make any sense.

I agree. My vote is Tank Abbott for KO-ing John Matua and Paul Varelens in the same night if we're talking about the ultimate giant killer, though.

I see the physical resemblance between Struve and Schilt but Ngannou is a different beast altogether. He looks more like Ubereem on a somewhat reduced PED diet.

His first loss to Barnett (who subbed Semmy twice) was against a relatively young/green Josh who was coming off a KO loss to Pedro Rizzo. It's kind of surprising the alleged 8 foot tall K-1 monster couldn't do the same thing Rizzo did.

Schilt also had a bunch of losses in Pancrase (granted, it's hard to know how legit those were....or how legit his wins were either). And he got KO'd by Gilbert Yvel. Ngannou is the more impressive win. He's never been finished and Schilt's K-1 record is immaterial--it's a different sport. Even outside his Pancrase fights Schilt got finished 5 times in MMA and had almost no big-name wins (unless you count Gan McGee, another giant without much actual fighting skill.

Gilbert isnt a noob standing, he eye gouged the living shit out of semmys eyes.

Stipe lost vs fucking Stefen Struve

that shit was maybe 2-3 years into his MMA career you fucken hater ... Maxim choked the living shit out of Volkov.

Gilbert isnt a noob standing, he eye gouged the living shit out of semmys eyes.
Stipe lost vs fucking Stefen Struve

Schilt lost to tons of guys and this thread is comparing individual fights....one of them is Stipe vs. Ngannou....Struve-Stipe isn't in the subject title.

1. Stipe - Ngannou is unreal and Miocic is the only guy who has made him look human ( his fight with Lewis was weird)
2. Hunt - Hunt went to war in every facet of MMA and did great against a Struve who just beat Stipe
3. Fedor - Schilt would've lost to everybody on this list (except maybe Struve)

Schilt would beat Struve and has beaten Hunt in K1. Schilt also had a comparable grappling game to Hunt so he'd likely beat Hunt in MMA too. Styles make fights and Ngannou is a striker that would be fighting one of the best K1 strikers in Schilt. I wouldn't count Schilt out of that fight either. Same with Lewis.

Stipe and Fedor would handle Schilt.

In short: HW has devolved and you are underrating the skill set of Schilt.

Schilt lost to tons of guys and this thread is comparing individual fights....one of them is Stipe vs. Ngannou....Struve-Stipe isn't in the subject title.

at the end he only lost vs legit guys.

Semmy was 300 pounds and i think that was his problem at the end of his career (UFC)

dude looked like FW conor lmfaoo

It's not even debatable. Whom did Schilt beat that was comparable to Blaydes (finished twice by Ngannou), Cain or some others Frances has beaten? Don't tell me it was his 1-2 record vs Funaki, LOL.

Schilt was a terrible mma fighter. He was losing like 1 in every 3 fights he had and to C level-fighters at best. Fedor fanatics trying to hype his overrated competition up once again.

It's not even debatable. Whom did Schilt beat that was comparable to Blaydes (finished twice by Ngannou), Cain or some others Frances has beaten? Don't tell me it was his 1-2 record vs Funaki, LOL.

he went the distance as a part time fighter vs the GOAT

and thats better than Stipes career

Wins over JDS, Cain, Overeem, Blaydes 2x. Who did Semmy beat?
JDS, Cain, and Blades 1x were after the Stipe fight. Completely irrelevant when discussing these fights

Back