Joe Rogan CANNOT fight, videos of him getting Alpha'd

KoreanZawmbie

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
All this talk of how silly Stephen looks on this pads, let me bring to light how amateurish Rogan looks. Listen, I love Rogan as much as the next guy, but lets be real, he's not a fighter, and he'd get his ass handed to him by a majority of people (including sherdoggers who train, seriously.)

time stamped - fail spinning back kick lol.

Old man Coleman throwing him like a child.

Joe probably has more fighting "skills," compared to someone with zero skills in fighting but the guy is an amateur at best. I'd even give Stephen A. Smith a hell of a chance just based on his size.

All this talk of how silly Stephen looks on this pads, let me bring to light how amateurish Rogan looks. Listen, I love Rogan as much as the next guy, but lets be real, he's not a fighter, and he'd get his ass handed to him by a majority of people (including sherdoggers who train, seriously.)

Joe probably has more fighting "skills," compared to someone who has zero skills in fighting but the guy is an amateur at best. I'd even give Stephen A. Smith a hell of a chance just based on his size.

Lol dude Rogan isn't even wearing shin guards, he's clearly just fucking with the guy and letting him get work in. As far as Coleman goes, Rogan doesn't really seem to be giving him much resitance, and even if he did, would you expect him to be able to hang with a roided up pro heavyweight?
Gimme a break, this thread is shit.
Rogan is a bjj black belt, he would decimate that clown Smith.

Edit: I'm aware of who JWP is, but the point is that clearly this is not a hard sparring session. More like touch sparring.

Last edited:
76vji5d72iq11.jpg

Joe is a roided out manlet. Move on

Ah yes, using footage of him going 30% in a sparring session to determine if he can fight is always the way to go when trying to make your point.

tenor.gif

So light goofing around sparring is him missing a kick?
Lol dude Rogan isn't even wearing shin guards, he's clearly just fucking with the guy and letting him get work in. As far as Coleman goes, Rogan doesn't really seem to be giving him much reisitance, and even if he did, would you expect him to be able to hang with a roided up pro heavyweight?
He's reaching further than stretch armstrong.

Lol dude Rogan isn't even wearing shin guards, he's clearly just fucking with the guy and letting him get work in. As far as Coleman goes, Rogan doesn't really seem to be giving him much reisitance, and even if he did, would you expect him to be able to hang with a roided up pro heavyweight?

Joe Rogan is just fucking with John Wayne Parr?

Rogan just does a bunch of designer drugs and lifts weights.
People commonly misconstrue the fact that just because Rogan is a black belt in TKD and Jiujitsu and goes hunting that it somehow makes him as tough as professional fighters and some badass.
Joe is a well spoken and knowledgeable individual, but a fighter he is not.

You give an old man with no experience in martial arts a chance over Rogan???

Wow.

Last edited:
I think Rogan is kind of a mixed bag, but this video isn’t evidence of anything.

Joe probably has more fighting "skills," compared to someone with zero skills in fighting but the guy is an amateur at best. I'd even give Stephen A. Smith a hell of a chance just based on his size.

MMA fans seem to think that just because you train it makes you like a UFC fighter in ability. Brian Stann has even directly addressed this before, stating that even if you have UFC level skills, the top fighters are super gifted in less thought about ways, simply in durability, for one.

I'm sure many people here have "trained" or played basketball for their entire lives, but NBA players were better when they were literally 10 years old or if they started older, after maybe a couple weeks of playing.

Back