Will Khabib and conor change sides next time ?

TalibaN

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After i saw last Khabibs tweet and compare it with conors silence, is it possible that next time ( if they ever fight)
Khabib gets a "Darth Vader", role and silent conor portray himself as a good guy ?

I mean, conor had many tactics to portray Khabib as a villian, even mentioning 9/11 on twitter( or instagram, cant remember right now where i ve seen it) tried to rally folk on his side.

Khabib has fans, but man, MANY people hate him too because of many reason ! One been muslim, dominant, russian, calling him fake , destroyed their idol or whatever reaso may be.9

What do you think ?

After i saw last Khabibs tweet and compare it with conors silence, is it possible that next time ( if they ever fight)
Khabib gets a "Darth Vader", role and silent conor portray himself as a good guy ?

I mean, conor had many tactics to portray Khabib as a villian, even mentioning 9/11 on twitter( or instagram, cant remember right now where i ve seen it) tried to rally folk on his side.

Khabib has fans, but man, MANY people hate him too because of many reason ! One been muslim, dominant, russian, calling him fake , destroyed their idol or whatever reaso may be.9

What do you think ?
Conor has too much history here to be portrayed as the innocent victim. Even the casuals know about the bus incident. At this point it’s obviously both sides contributing to a greater feud

Lets be real. The only reason they hate khabib is because he's muslim. No one cares he's from russia.

All the muslim haters are mad he's beating their hopes. They feel cucked.

Conor has too much history here to be portrayed as the innocent victim. Even the casuals know about the bus incident. At this point it’s obviously both sides contributing to a greater feud

The bus innocent was to defend Artem's honour. You could say it was an overreaction and not the right way to handle it perhaps but his intentions were honourable.

The bus innocent was to defend Artem's honour. You could say it was an overreaction and not the right way to handle it perhaps but his intentions were honourable.
That’s assault, and highly illegal.

What do you think ?
⁹/¹¹? I have never seen that. Link

Lets be real. The only reason they hate khabib is because he's muslim. No one cares he's from russia.

All the muslim haters are mad he's beating their hopes. They feel cucked.

POS like you that make everything about race or religion to start shit should be banned.

Last edited:

his army will put everything aside when he is fighting Khabib

Lol. Even Conor ultimately serves Darth Artem.

I feel like the interest for a Khabib/Conor 2 fight is really building up here. Hope it happens

⁹/¹¹? I have never seen that. Link

as a man utd fan, im tellin you; stick to defending Lindelof

not only tweet, he accused Khabib manager to be in a group od those terrorists.

Tweet or instagram was around that date. I dont have a time to dig it now

What do you think ?
I think you should drink some tea.

I'm not justifying what conor did by any means, but what khabib did to Artem also was assault.
This is why the compensation culture exists, it was never an assault, it was a friendly reminder of who was the Alpha

It was to get attention and regain relevance. Come on man. We know it had little to do with artyom. Artyom is a grown man, he can fight his own battles. A terrorist attack for the sake of attention is not honorable. He's just a fucking terrorist.

POS like you that make everything about race or religion to start shit should be banned.

Conor and his fanboys literally made it about religion/ethnicity. What rock are you living under?

During fight week Conor had this to say about Khabib:

He is more Russian
Khabib is scared and running
Fuck Khabib
Jock sniffer
Laughed at his name
Made no promises to keep it civil if they fought again

It’s clear that Conor can’t keep it together when Khabib is mentioned.

Back