Will Khabib and conor change sides next time ?

It was to get attention and regain relevance. Come on man. We know it had little to do with artyom. Artyom is a grown man, he can fight his own battles. A terrorist attack for the sake of attention is not honorable. He's just a fucking terrorist.
He was also too cowardly to attack the right window, hence chiesa and borg.

After i saw last Khabibs tweet and compare it with conors silence, is it possible that next time ( if they ever fight)
Khabib gets a "Darth Vader", role and silent conor portray himself as a good guy ?

I mean, conor had many tactics to portray Khabib as a villian, even mentioning 9/11 on twitter( or instagram, cant remember right now where i ve seen it) tried to rally folk on his side.

Khabib has fans, but man, MANY people hate him too because of many reason ! One been muslim, dominant, russian, calling him fake , destroyed their idol or whatever reaso may be.9

What do you think ?
How can you hate someone because he is russian ?

I don't like Conor at all but what does that have to do with his feud with Khabib. You're reaching with that one

He wanted to portray Khabib as radical who is sympathic toward radical ideologies. Reason is that he wanted to rally americans behind him as supporters.

Conor called Khabib on press conference "backward" because he refused to drink his glass of drink.

Conor has too much history here to be portrayed as the innocent victim. Even the casuals know about the bus incident. At this point it’s obviously both sides contributing to a greater feud
This.

Conor can't erase history.

Khabib and conor haters wont allow history to be marred.

Last edited:
Yeah I think Conor is going to be the face this time, Khabib the heel. Good to mix it up and keep the storylines fresh tbf.

The bus innocent was to defend Artem's honour. You could say it was an overreaction and not the right way to handle it perhaps but his intentions were honourable.
Cocaine and alcohol are two great amplifiers of a humans personality. Look at Conor and Jones... no honor there Holmes

After i saw last Khabibs tweet and compare it with conors silence, is it possible that next time ( if they ever fight)
Khabib gets a "Darth Vader", role and silent conor portray himself as a good guy ?
Conor cannot stay silent. He is a showman,a man of action,however contrived or fake it might be. He would be trying to be something he is not,and people would see right through it if he tried. He already looked ridiculous trying to "out-gangster" Khabib. He wont try to do what youve said though,he doesnt make the big bucks due to mystery and silence. No one will ever forget his attack on the bus or his words in the leadup to that fight anyway,as others have said. The history is etched.

Conors fans might be rejoicing over the gift he got last weekend,but the general mma public shit on this cowboy fight to begin with,and the result solidified those thoughts.

I feel like Tony is being overlooked here. It would seem he's the most dangerous guy Khabib has yet faced.

It was to get attention and regain relevance. Come on man. We know it had little to do with artyom. Artyom is a grown man, he can fight his own battles. A terrorist attack for the sake of attention is not honorable. He's just a fucking terrorist.

So true, he didnt even come to Artems fights against MJ and Paullie or pay Dillan Danis' $7500 fine yet we're supposed to believe he broke bus for Artem's honor?

funny is they are talking about a Rocky story in Russia.
that rich arrogant guy with the Rolls Royce is stupid enough to show himself as Rocky and his fanboys are more stupid to buy this.

The only people that think Conor is a good guy are his delusional pab fans. When Khabib starts punching old men in bars, and multiple accusations of rape then they can switch sides.

Back