Conor threw that first left hand like the Goat

Jean-Claude_Bloodsport

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fedor. Very Goat like. Donald got lucky his head would have been taken clean off.
SingleUnripeLeafbird-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Except the difference is, Fedor landed that punch.

I felt Conor was making an attempt at the fastest KO- he doesn’t like the shine masvidal got from that record

Left shoulder, hospital.
Right shoulder, cemetery.

Fedor. Very Goat like. Donald got lucky his head would have been taken clean off.

I knew this opening looked familiar ↑↑↑ ↓↓↓

nrUzlhSO4ggj6yM7o3IqiX9C4zBzLJ6x2VR2zGysnbU.gif
Hard to believe the then nob Mickey Gall was able to execute the td from the same position, yet the long time veteran Cowboy somehow whiffed it...

giphy.gif
Interesting...

Well he totally missed and way overcommitted. Left himself off balance and wide open for a counter or a takedown.

To be fair,even Fedor says it is not easy to land that punch early. You need time to get opponents timing down to land it. He said if he tries it too early he misses it.

Imagine if it was Khabib instead of Cowboy. Conor would have been slammed on the canvas faster than a whore in a Game Of Thrones episode.

I knew this opening looked familiar ↑↑↑ ↓↓↓

nrUzlhSO4ggj6yM7o3IqiX9C4zBzLJ6x2VR2zGysnbU.gif
Hard to believe the then nob Mickey Gall was able to execute the td from the same position, yet the long time veteran Cowboy somehow whiffed it...

giphy.gif
Interesting...

Probably because of Conors amazingly athletic levitating Take Down Defense. Watch again

Back