Tony Robbins mentoring McGregor

real2124

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Anyone else notice the motivational speaker/success coach inside the octagon after the fight?

Robbins tweeted his support and seems to have been working with him.

yeah we all saw him in the octagon when conor won

He's also worked with Jon Jones

Robbins is legit it seems, his fighters are very successful

Massive hand GOATs

EOoOfLvUwAAt127.jpg:large

Repeat after me....my foot was a drunk balloon.

I dont know this Tony Robbins, funny to hear that Conrad needs a motivational coach after Khabib.
Hope he fights again soon.

Last edited:
Tony has been around for years and motivational speaker for all different people in all parts of life business , sport etc

I think he is probably helping Conor practice positive things in his training. and preparation and belief in himself most importantly

It makes sense because Conor seems more positive now and not continuously bagging opponents the way he used to to sell fights

Conor doesn't have to play the villan anymore because he has done all that and made himself famous

Tony is there to keep him focused setting goals staying positive and most importantly got him believing in himself affirmations etc

There's obviously a lot more going on there but I truly believe that hard work and dedication to the sport is the most important thing and It's safe to say that Conor went off the rails for a bit starting when they took the belt off him and events after that he lost his way a fair bit

Most successful athletes have sports psychologists sports mental coaches so this is nothing out of the ordinary

Last edited:
There's obviously a lot more going on there but I truly believe that hard work and dedication to the sport is the most important thing and It's safe to say Finir was iff the rails for a bit starting when they took the belt off him and events after that
<FookIsThatGuy>

Conor has definitely been seeing some kind of expert to handle certain psychological matters.

That's the most gangsta thing men can do... Admit their faults and get help.

Back