Pettis is 4-8 since losing his title including win KO over Wonderboy

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Dude is still 32 years old and will be dealing with arthritis by 40.

Him beating Wonderboy at WW was one of those ‘Beat Him 9 Times Out Of 10’ moments.

What’s next for him?

Cowboy rematch?
Bellator with his brother?

He sounds ripe for a match with Conor

merlin_167201508_ad1a782d-cfa7-4ed4-94ad-569938139d66-articleLarge.jpg

"Ehm i was very impressed with Pettis in that last one aye? I think he would be a good fight,at 170 for me."

Cowboy rematch definitely makes sense at this point. Assuming he wants to keep fighting, his heart really doesn't seem to be in it anymore.

Pettis vs Cerrone leave town kinda match
Cerrone's last 13 losses were to the best of the best. Worst being who? Robbie Lawler?

He's had 26 wins mixed between them all too. I think he's probably still good.

Cerrone's last 13 losses were to the best of the best. Worst being who? Robbie Lawler?

He's had 26 wins mixed between them all too.
He was a really good fighter! But he came into this fight acting like a LOSER.

merlin_167201508_ad1a782d-cfa7-4ed4-94ad-569938139d66-articleLarge.jpg

"Ehm i was very impressed with Pettis in that last one aye? I think he would be a good fight,at 170 for me."

<[analyzed}>

You and I both know they'd do it at 185 so Conor can prove how brave he is by being at a "size disadvantage".

Dude is still 32 years old and will be dealing with arthritis by 40.

Him beating Wonderboy at WW was one of those ‘Beat Him 9 Times Out Of 10’ moments.

What’s next for him?

Cowboy rematch?
Bellator with his brother?

He can go Bellator and try fight for the title right away.

Not a Pettis fan but he was screwed against DP, he had a triangle locked up on him and the ref stopped it to check his cut.

One of the most craziest things I've ever seen with no outrage over it. He also should have beat Eddie who did nothing but hold him against the cage.

He tapped out Oliveria and Chiesa and knocked out WB. He's very inconsistent but hes still able to beat ranked opponents.

Personally I'd like to see him rematch Cerrone

He's had 26 wins mixed between them all too. I think he's probably still good.

To be fair, Pettis has only been fighting top guys across 3 divisions. He's in a similar situation as Cerrone for sure.

To be fair, Pettis has only been fighting top guys across 3 divisions......
He seems like he has cowboys problem,but it takes longer to happen,haha

Back