Cowboy s shoulder

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It is his Achilles heel?
Conor hit him in the shoulder so hard, it's even better than John Cena !
Ah, was not Wwe?

How do you get shouldered like that by someone who's 5 inches shorter than you?

He did his best Jon Jones impression. Those shots didn’t even hurt Cerrone so idk why everyone is making such a big deal about them.

He did his best Jon Jones impression. Those shots didn’t even hurt Cerrone so idk why everyone is making such a big deal about them.
They fucked his nose and eyeball up.

Let me shoulder you in the eye and see how you feel. If it hurts cerrone it'll crumble the average man.

They fucked his nose and eyeball up.

Let me shoulder you in the eye and see how you feel. If it hurts cerrone it'll crumble the average man.
It clearly did some damage.

But can you think of any other time someone was legitimately HURT by shoulder strikes?

I can’t. I have always categorized them with foot stomps, knees to the ass.... annoying and maybe uncomfortable but not something I would think of as a technique that would change a fight.

Also the only fight you've prova
It clearly did some damage.

But can you think of any other time someone was legitimately HURT by shoulder strikes?

I can’t. I have always categorized them with foot stomps, knees to the ass.... annoying and maybe uncomfortable but not something I would think of as a technique that would change a fight.
Never said he was rocked. His eye was busted I'm pretty sure that hurt, so quick into a fight too. Cowboys face showed pain and panic. Imo it clearly changed the fight.

Never said he was rocked. His eye was busted I'm pretty sure that hurt, so quick into a fight too. Cowboys face showed pain and panic. Imo it clearly changed the fight.

I agree on the damage. You can see his eye swole up and it seems his nose broke.

I’ll even go ahead and say I think Cowboy was a bit dazed from those strikes. He was pretty much 100% defensive after that.

Which makes it all the more bizarre, seeing as I can’t think of another example of that strike doing anything significant to anyone.