Did Khabib make Conor McGregor soft?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
Just watched the press conference for the first time and seen that Conor walked across to shake Cowboys hand. This made me cringe for some reason. Kinda reminded me of WWE when they shake each others hands as a truth. Conor is suppose to be this unapologetic heel and here he is shaking Cowboys hand. Did Khabib make Conor soft and did anyone else cringe at this?
giphy.gif

Time stamped

Last edited:
So many sherdoggers cringe so much at Conor's every movement, you'd wonder why they compulsively follow every movement he makes....

Khabib made me soft in that bath pic. Sexyama on the other hand...

You know, I’m starting to think this may all be an act ... or it’s just that Khabib really did humble him.

Bring in the sherdog body language experts.

<LatsRickStory>

This is not the McGregor I liked to hate.

Everything McGregor does is an act. A carefully orchestrated act. He's pretty good at it, if you haven't noticed.

It's apparently triggered a bunch of sherdog threads stating that Conrad is "soft", "humbled", "changed" after the Khabib fight. Bunch of imbeciles.

He wasn't solely responsible but he surely helped.

The one thing that will always be true about Conor is that he knows how to sell a fight.

He’s crafting his “rise from failure” narrative now. He could not come out for this fight and act like a raving lunatic like he did for Khabib because no one would buy it. Now he has a new “focused and happy Conor” narrative that will fuel interest assuming he wins fights.

At the end of the day he is either fully committed or he’s not. I hope he is and I hope we see the best version of him in the cage.

I hope Mcgregor loses every fight hes in BUT the man cant win in this regards. Hes up there being an asshole and spitting venom and people are pissed saying its out of order and then hes calm and focused and being a martial artist up there and people saying hes soft. The mans a dickhead hes made many mistakes and whether this is all a facade or not we will see but personally as a qualified 'Hater' I like the way hes talking and his attitude right now. Good for him if he is trying to correct himself. He wont be soft inside the cage thats for sure.

Lol conor is now suddenly respectful?

didn‘t conrad hit an old man and started a few twitter fights with khabib last year?

I don‘t see how his loss against khabib made him humble

Did Khabib make Conor McGregor soft?

Once you go black...
43904C9600000578-4824642-image-a-55_1503700127190.jpg

So many sherdoggers cringe so much at Conor's every movement, you'd wonder why they compulsively follow every movement he makes....
To counter the countless threads posted about Conor's every IG post.

I think a lot of legal problems forced him to appear soft.

Just watched the press conference for the first time and seen that Conor walked across to shake Cowboys hand. This made me cringe for some reason. Kinda reminded me of WWE when they shake each others hands as a truth. Conor is suppose to be this unapologetic heel and here he is shaking Cowboys hand. Did Khabib make Conor soft and did anyone else cringe at this?
giphy.gif

Time stamped

Whiskey, Coke, Hookers and Dee's dirty pillows made him soft.

Attempting to save your thread anyhow

IVwhMPf.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back