Welterweight would have been so much more exciting had Colby won...

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
Colby vs Masvidal would have been huge. Now we have a guy in Kamaru who already beat all of the top 5 contenders except Masvidal...

Welterweight has never been more exciting than now with Conor announcing his return at 170

Welterweight has never been more exciting than now with Conor announcing his return at 170

The addition of a guy who has absolutely no chance of getting the title doesn't make a division more exciting

Usman takes down Conor and murders him. Conor is too small for WW. Maia takes him down and does anything he wants to Conor. Colby takes down Conor and mauls him. Woodley takes down Conor and mauls him. Too many wrestlers at WW. Conor needs to prove he can beat Gaethje, Dustin (LW Dustin), Lee, Barboza, etc.., then try Khabib again.

Nobody's excited for colby.
Colby got a lot of attention. He is exciting to hate and root against.
tPUDhyY_d.jpg

Colby vs Masvidal would have been huge. Now we have a guy in Kamaru who already beat all of the top 5 contenders except Masvidal...
Still is fun. There are some good fights for Colby. Masvidal and Woodley come to mind. There are others too. If he can win he might wind up fighting Usman again. Colby is getting better but needs to tighten up his striking. More head movement and more kicking (especially the right). He has enough skills and toughness to beat most but needs to improve if he wants to beat Usman in a rematch. Usman keeps getting better. Leon is getting better. This division is fun. I don't know why people think these guys are boring. I prefer to watch the top guys than Mike Perry. Platinum Mike sucks but the dude that beat him will be fighting a top 10 guy next and eventually should be top 5 at least. Neal is a beast.

Snoozington? Nah

This is the best possible timeline...wired shut!

Snoozington? Nah

This is the best possible timeline...wired shut!
It's weird that him and usman are 2 of the most boring fighters ever and they put on a very good fight. I think this clouds ppls minds. Usman next fight will be a snoozefest as will colbys.

Back