Media Kevin Lee and Islam Makhachev In Negotiations For March @ Las Vegas According To Khabib

Love or hate Lee, he takes the fights nobody else wants to. I appreciate that, especially in a time where all guys care about now is money fights, cherry picking and demanding title shots.

He’s made a fan of me

Love or hate Lee, he takes the fights nobody else wants to. I appreciate that, especially in a time where all guys care about now is money fights, cherry picking and demanding title shots.

He’s made a fan of me
Absolutely, he's a beast

Kevin Lee has the biggest balls in the division. rooting for him on this one.

Kevin has balls unlike that duck DAN HOOKER

First time I'll be rooting for FKL. Feels weird...

FINALLY. Someone willing to step up and fight Makhachev. DUCKS like Dan Hooker held out for easier fights.

Hespect Kevin Lee.

<RomeroSalute>

The dude gets a lor of shit in here from the casuals but he takes on the scariest motherfuckers of that division and hardcore fans knows this. Prazeres, Trinaldo, Gillespie and now this one. Respect

You guys are hilarious.
7th ranked vs 6 ...
8th v 15th ....

Bloody gooses

Respect to kevin fucking LEE !! hope the winner of this fight rape The hooker after !

You guys are hilarious.
7th ranked vs 6 ...
8th v 15th ....

Bloody gooses

yeah I can’t believe dan hooker ducked the lowest ranked guy in the division, for the opportunity to fight a guy ranked higher + get the opportunity to main event in his home

yeah I can’t believe dan hooker ducked the lowest ranked guy in the division, for the opportunity to fight a guy ranked higher + get the opportunity to main event in his home
Beating Makhachev is probably the best thing you can do to get a title shot against Khabib

Horrible fight for Islam. I feel Lee is better everywhere other than cardio.

Should be fun

Apparently ALL Dan Hooker does is fight hand picked opponents “near his home”.

We’ve seen what happened when he doesn’t:

FreshEasygoingKittiwake-size_restricted.gif

Regardless this card looks nuts

Romero vs Izzy
Joanna vs Zhang
whittaker vs cannonier
Lee vs makachev
Cody garbrandt vs ???

Barboza > Adriano martins

6 fight win streak vs a mediocre 2-1 guy who got outclassed and finished months ago LOL?

Also funny you should bring up a loss to Martins from 4+ years ago... isn’t Hooker the SAME guy who was getting SLAPPED around by Yair and Jason Knight at 145?

<36>

<36>
<36>

Back