Media Kevin Lee and Islam Makhachev In Negotiations For March @ Las Vegas According To Khabib

"In talks"

In before Islam pulls out due to religious reasons or drug test failure and then says no one wants to fight him.

FINALLY. Someone willing to step up and fight Makhachev. DUCKS like Dan Hooker held out for easier fights.

Hespect Kevin Lee.

<RomeroSalute>
Why do people think Islam gets avoided? Serious question (respectfully).

What if I showed you sources that he's had ranked opponents and pulled out/turned it down every single time.

This is why Gregor fought Lee and not Islam...
upload_2019-10-9_10-19-38-png.658595

upload_2019-10-9_10-24-16-png.658599

upload_2019-10-9_10-24-45-png.658601

upload_2019-10-9_10-25-5-png.658603

"we went in another direction"
screen-shot-2019-05-16-at-5-55-05-am-png.583453

Kevin has balls unlike that duck DAN HOOKER
Hooker doesn't pull out due to religious reasons or "undisclosed reasons" or because he failed a steroid test due to "heart problems"

lmfao

If I was Sean Shelby and Dana, I'd be having the following conversation before making this official.

"Okay Islam, if you beat Lee, are you going to move to 170lbs or agree in writing that you'll fight Khabib should you reach the title?"

Islam: "Yeah, I'll do either".

SS/DW: "Okay, he's you contract"

Or....

Islam: "No. I will not fight my brother. I will not move up in weight"

SS/DW: (shred the contract)…...Sooooo…..we can offer you Darrell Horcher, Desmond Green or Erik Koch."

I respect Lee and everything but he has to take this fight, like the Gillespie one, to move back up and gain some hype. Target the up and coming killers. No big balls about it

I respect Lee and everything but he has to take this fight, like the Gillespie one, to move back up and gain some hype. Target the up and coming killers. No big balls about it
People on sherdtard have a hard on for saying Islam is avoided. That's why I come in and present facts of how many fights he's actually turned down/pulled out of for reasons other than injuries.

The reason he hasn't had a ranked opponent is at the feet of no one other than Islam.

It is one of the biggest rope a dopes on this site. It is pure dogshit.

Why do people think Islam gets avoided? Serious question (respectfully).

What if I showed you sources that he's had ranked opponents and pulled out/turned it down every single time.

This is why Gregor fought Lee and not Islam...
upload_2019-10-9_10-19-38-png.658595

upload_2019-10-9_10-24-16-png.658599

upload_2019-10-9_10-24-45-png.658601

upload_2019-10-9_10-25-5-png.658603

"we went in another direction"
screen-shot-2019-05-16-at-5-55-05-am-png.583453

LOL what is this incoherent nonsense?

You’re literally grasping at straws to defend some protected Kiwi who wants handpicked fights near his side of the map.

THIS is what DUCKING looks like boy:

<36>
<36>
<36>

You’re literally grasping at straws to defend some protected Kiwi who wants handpicked fights near his side of the map.

<36>
<36>
<36>

My post has nothing to do with Dan Hooker. I am refuting the verbal ebola that Islam is avoided like the plague. He has pulled out, or tuned down, or cancelled due to religious reasons almost have of all fights he's been signed for. That is fucking ridiculous.

What I posted was literally pure data and facts.

He and only he is the reason he doesn't have a ranked fighter on his resume. He's had the offer, but turned it down for undisclosed reasons. "Heart problems" must have been flaring up, if you know what I mean.

What other fighter pulls out do to "undisclosed reasons"?

I'd prefer to see Charles Oliveira vs. Kevin Lee, which would also make more sense. Islam Makhachev is a snoozefest most of the time.

<36>
<36>
<36>

Lol. Hooker challenged Felder to his face 12 months ago. Kevin's been calling out Islam since the Gillespie fight.. Islam tried to get a fight with hooker despite having a call out from Kevin Lee

Dan Hangman Hooker

✔@danthehangman

I said the exact same. IN RUSSIA, the only place people will pay money to see you fight. https://twitter.com/MAKHACHEVMMA/status/1191075084942876673 …

Makhachev Islam

✔@MAKHACHEVMMA

Let’s go, Moscow, Vegas, London doesn’t matter @ufc @seanshelby @danawhite @danthehangman @felderpaul sit on the bench and watch it girls https://twitter.com/RTSportNews/status/1191002612688142336 …

Makhachev Islam

✔@MAKHACHEVMMA

It’s up to promotion where to fight and who gonna pay. Stop that chicken talk like u are super big star. Only reason I was calling you out cause you are easy money with high rank

Dan Hangman Hooker

✔@danthehangman

Talks tough until it's time to back it up then changes his tune. And Ali get off your boys Twitter
before you get him knocked out.

Lol. Hooker challenged Felder to his face 12 months ago. Kevin's been calling out Islam since the Gillespie fight.. Islam tried to get a fight with hooker despite having a call out from Kevin Lee.

Dan Hangman Hooker

✔@danthehangman

I said the exact same. IN RUSSIA, the only place people will pay money to see you fight. https://twitter.com/MAKHACHEVMMA/status/1191075084942876673 …

Makhachev Islam

✔@MAKHACHEVMMA

Let’s go, Moscow, Vegas, London doesn’t matter @ufc @seanshelby @danawhite @danthehangman @felderpaul sit on the bench and watch it girls https://twitter.com/RTSportNews/status/1191002612688142336 …

Makhachev Islam

✔@MAKHACHEVMMA

It’s up to promotion where to fight and who gonna pay. Stop that chicken talk like u are super big star. Only reason I was calling you out cause you are easy money with high rank

Dan Hangman Hooker

✔@danthehangman

Talks tough until it's time to back it up then changes his tune. And Ali get off your boys Twitter
before you get him knocked out.

Islam was the first to call Kevin Lee since 2015, Lee thought he was too good for him until now and never returned his calls. Lol at you thinking Islam is the one ducking fighters.

Islam was the first to call Kevin Lee since 2015, Lee thought he was too good for him until now and never returned his calls. Lol at you thinking Islam is the one ducking fighters.

Its as inane as thinking hooker is ducking imo

Great fight that I want to see but also feel bad for whoever loses.

Kevin has def won me over with his balls of steel, the guy isn’t afraid of anyone.

Back