Rakic's next fight after Oezdemir ?

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
If he beats Oezdemir , is he getting a title fight against the Jones - Reyes winner ?

If he beats Oezdemir , is he getting a title fight against the Jones - Reyes winner ?
Initially I read Overeem, Gosh :))

yes, he should get the title shot if he beats Volkan

next in line should be Cutelaba if the gets another good win

I think I'd like to see that, yes.
Doesn't hurt he (kinda?) deserves it, either.

Probably some serbian bum in some regional promotion after getting cut alongside Stosic.

Initially I read Overeem, Gosh :))

yes, he should get the title shot if he beats Volkan

Cutelaba isn't even in the top 15, I dont think he is close at all. Maybe 3-4 wins in this shallow division.

If he doesn't get the title shot then maybe Smith? Or a returning Santos?

It all depends on how he looks. With an impressive win and being 6'5 and young I can see UFC pushing him towards a TS.

But in reality I think he said he wanted a few more. You have Lionheart and Corey Anderson up there too. Corey would be a legit #1 contender fight.

Edit: I forgot the UFC booked Jan and Corey to get rid of one as a contender lol.

Rakic vs Smith. But don't sleep on Volkan, he is a though though dude.

Fucking Cutelaba. I always root for the dude but he loses fight he should not lose.

Dude is pretty well rounded for a 25 years old and pretty physical specimen with tons of power.

Winner of Anderson and Jan is getting the next shot. I think they make Smith/Glover and then the winner of that can fight the winner of Rakic/Oezdemir.

Anderson vs. Jan winner will get a shot. Rakic vs. Glover sounds good.

Glover or LionHeart maybe. But it may not matter because I think Volkan beats him. Too much too soon right now, but the experience will serve Rakic well either way.

After Aleks demolishes Volkan, he should be booked in some Fight Night main event, so he can test himself in 5 rounds. Probably Smith or Glover. Then he will be ready to humiliate the roider.

Fucking Cutelaba. I always root for the dude but he loses fight he should not lose.

Dude is pretty well rounded for a 25 years old and pretty physical specimen with tons of power.

I'm a fan of Cutelaba as well & he really should have beaten Glover but he fought a stupid fight. But he looked much better the next time out when he destroyed the tough & improved Khalil Rountree. So, hopefully, he's on the right track heading toward the top ten again.

Volkan apperantly injured his power hand really bad in a bar fight before the Cormier fight and he hasn't been able to use it efficiently since then.
He said he got staph from the guys he knocked out and the staph went deep and ate his joints and now his right hand's mobility is completely gone and it seems to hurt him so much.

If he fixed that problem somehow and he returned to his pre-Cormier self, Rakic's next fight will be some bum.

Is he training nearly full time at ATT now? Good for him,

Probably some serbian bum in some regional promotion after getting cut alongside Stosic.
wow this came from nowhere.Why hate like this??? Rakic and Stosic is very good fighters and well educated.This guys fight without trashtalk,and have good performances every time,i realy realy dont understand you

Back