Bryce Mitchell callin' out Floyd? Lol.

UFCFantasyMVP

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I'm drivin' "Thug Nasty's" hype train all the way to the title, baby! (But takin' signatures to get him a new nickname!) BUT because I am a fan, I don't want Bryce to box that man! :eek:

I love hearin' Bryce say that quote, because, even if it does contradict logic, maybe a punch in the face would be beneficial for some people. (Even Stipe said his loss to Struve was the best thing that's ever happened for his career progression.)

Look at Jefferey Dahmer, for example. It's strange to think that he was a genius, but after you do, is it too farfetch'd to think a haymaker from... even the smallest UFC champ (champ, champ) could make the difference of (pre convict) Jeff having super success or massive failure in life? For all we know, maybe that brain scramble was what he needed to not be such a sour apple.

Oh! And before I get too carried away with my stoned stories, I don't wanna forget this! :)

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...x-GGmeffgVZIS1xvAXo9BH3tqHyHitZsAHp0AlGKrvC64

Last edited:
There's a Bryce Michell hype train?
I'm sure Mayweather doesn't think Mitchell is scared of him as I'm certain he has no idea who Bryce Mitchell is.

Maybe he should start with Brad Katona or another lay and pray wrestler to see if he can beat them first.

Should be calling out Manny if he wants to beat up politicians.

We don't have to worry about this fight happening.

Ever.

Back