So if Conor goes 3 - 0 is he GOAT?

Streeter

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Kos Cowboy, Kos Masvidal for BMF title, then Kos Khabib or Ferg for 155 title

I know I know cant happen ...... no chance. ....... etc. But if he did this would the haters (that imo are worse than the marks) put him in same tier as a GSP , Anderson, Bones, Fedor, MM?

Would still have 0 title defenses..

<[analyzed}>

if I beat GSP, nunes, Jones and stipe, am I the new goat ??

Conor will never be goat in any weight class... accept it and stfu TS

Well he'd still be 1-1 with Khabib and he never defended a title, so no, definitely not Goat.

Hypothetical anyway because it aint happening.

If he beat those three guys, it would be tough to deny him for a beast of a fighter.

I don't he fits GOAT status without defending a title.

kinda a pointless discussion. if it happens, lets chat then

If he can also get by the old man at the pub, or at least rock him, then maybe.

Already the GOAT tbh

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

I see him KO'ing Cowboy, Masvidal, the winner of Khabib/Ferguson, and GSP all this year

If after that he defends his belt succesfully for 5-8 times he enters the discussion.

I see him KO'ing Cowboy, Masvidal, the winner of Khabib/Ferguson, and GSP all this year
If he actually pulled the trifecta I doubt he would fight again in 2020. I see the Cowboy fight in jan, Masvidal at the July card , n the 155 title fight at MSG ...... scene of the crime.

If Artem comes back to the UFC and goes on a 10-0 winning streak

D3hXLhpWkAACBDS.jpg

If after that he defends his belt succesfully for 5-8 times he enters the discussion.
After those 3 he would already have one of. EDT resumes in UFC history . ... but needs 5 or 8 more fights huh? Ok

If he actually pulled the trifecta I doubt he would fight again in 2020. I see the Cowboy fight in jan, Masvidal at the July card , n the 155 title fight at MSG ...... scene of the crime.

Maybe, but Cowboy could turn out to be such an easy fight that McGregor turns right around and fights again in March (UFC 248 is in Vegas.) Maybe he'd call out Masvidal if Jorge happens to be in the crowd

Kos Cowboy, Kos Masvidal for BMF title, then Kos Khabib or Ferg for 155 title

I know I know cant happen ...... no chance. ....... etc. But if he did this would the haters (that imo are worse than the marks) put him in same tier as a GSP , Anderson, Bones, Fedor, MM?
He would be the GOAT mma fighter ever without even a doubt, but as you said it's impossible, so what's the point?
Trigger the haters?

Back