Lol why are we pretending like Overeem won't get KO'd early

PlatinumColbyCovington

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
in devastating fashion? We're talking about a post-USADA Overeem, not Ubereem mind you, who once got KO'd in full guard lmao. Rozenstruick is the easiest pick of the year. Make your money folks

Overeem can get ko'd by anybody but can also ko anybody, don't blink.

undereem is due is 1 in 3 fight sparko job

He beat Pavlovich who was 12-0 with 9 first round KOs, 27 years old, and a non-fat 6'3 265. So who knows.

This Rozenstruick guy has nonsensical power. He justs needs to land a jab
rip the reem

I thought we all agree he was sleeping early? It's very likely.

Overeem isn't done yet and has the potential to starch anyone

Uhm maybe bceause's he's the better MMA fighter

Not saying he's for sure going to win, but you asked

I hear you. But overeem is better everywhere. He simply can’t get cracked.
I dint have a lot of confidence in overeems chin.
But he’s the much better fighter.

I’m hoping rozenstruck sp? ( the big murderous African). Doesn’t breathe on overeem and the demolition man gets another win.

or I’m excited for that big black gorilla ko machine to make his mark in the ufc. It’s a win win for the division.

overeem is still dangerous everywhere. He just can’t get cracked and overeem is still an offensive
Machine.

in devastating fashion? We're talking about a post-USADA Overeem, not Ubereem mind you, who once got KO'd in full guard lmao. Rozenstruick is the easiest pick of the year. Make your money folks

many fighters have been kod in full guard. But I know what you’re saying.

Overeem can get ko'd by anybody but can also ko anybody, don't blink.
Pretty much this. Overeem is a glass cannon. Dude's jaw and defense (in MMA) is highly questionable. But, he also has a lot of power, good offense, and has (probably) a distinct grappling advantage.

With that being said, the odds of Overeem getting KOd at some point are pretty high. For Christ's sake look at this:

I'm not pretending, Overeem loses by brutal KO early. Unless he goes for a takedown earlier, and gets it - he knows he's fighting very heavy puncher so he just may take this route.

So either Overeem loses early by ko, or grappleficks the guy.
I predict first option thought. Thank you, The Reem, for providing a sacrificial ko'd body to Just Bleed Gods over the years, it's been appreaciatet very much.

And he can knock out anyone too.

I truly think if he can get past the first round, he has a very good chance of winning. Then we will have the birth of "Newbereem".

Overeem should have an easy path to victory if he can follow a simple game plan. He’s done it before.

overreem's defense and cardio have always been suspect, he leaves himself open for kos with his hands down..

Overeem is a hard fighter to predict. He’s fooled me so many times that at this point he is a coin toss against pretty much anyone. I have no idea if he will win or lose and there is no possible outcome that would surprise me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back