Sig bet: Reem is going to get creamed.

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sign up if you have Reem in this fight. My bet Rozenstruik win this in the first round. Heck, I will throw a bone for anyone cheering for Reem by saying if he survives the first minute you win this sig bet.

What a bold prediction lmao

"I bet the dude who has been stiffened 18 times gets stiffened again" lmao you better come with a better line than that. Jesus.

Sign up if you have Reem in this fight. My bet Rozenstruik win this in the first round. Heck, I will throw a bone for anyone cheering for Reem by saying if he survives the first minute you win this sig bet.
Done reem wins or makes it past one minute

Whoa I have never seen a UFC fighter getting creamed.
The closest to that must be Miesha with those pictures.

I've been watching him fight for a decade, and he fought for a decade before that, so I have a hard time not rooting for Overeem at this point. His combination of power and vulnerability have made him one of the sport's great tragic heroes, and I pity the man who's cold heart can find no love for this legend.

I've been watching him fight for a decade, and he fought for a decade before that, so I have a hard time not rooting for Overeem at this point. His combination of power and vulnerability have made him one of the sport's great tragic heroes, and I pity the man who's cold heart can find no love for this legend.

It would be disingenuous to say I don't appreciate him. But some the things he had said in the past rubbed me in the wrong way. Couldn't escaped from that early impression anymore.

I like both, think Roz KO’s him if they stand

Reem can grapple, has shown the willingness to take guys down if he needs to and he’s capable. I expect him to go for a TD and if he gets it he probably wins right there

I hope you are right. We need new blood to emerge at HW.

Overeems gonna get creampied. It’s sad because Ubereem wouldn’t stand for that he’d chop your dick off with his asshole like a cigar cutter

Definitely him deflating from Ubereem to Overeem back makes one to love the guy while confessing his love for the horse meat

tenor.gif

overreem is like cowboy, you never know where their mind is at when they make the walk.

they are either a world beater, or they get annihilated.

you don't know what you're going to get, so their fights are honestly hard to bet on.

Back