Media Zabit: хуизнекст!

3h5nxa.jpg

хуи - looks very much like a not-so-nice word in my language, bro. Be careful

I hope he fights Rodriguez

Feed him to Yair in a 5 rounder.
I see him getting KO'd off a double spinning crescent kick in the 4th after not being able to lift his arms in exhaustion.

Feed him to Yair in a 5 rounder.
I see him getting KO'd off a double spinning crescent kick in the 4th after not being able to lift his arms in exhaustion.
Not if he lands a reverse Iranian quadruple back somersault kick to the cock

Still blown away that his team requested a 3 round main event and everyone said yes this is a good idea.

I mean they didn’t really have much choice - short notice main event fill in

I guess if he’d been training for a 3 rounder and has no 5 round experience it sort of mAkes sense

Not sure if the “staph” is what caused the cardio issues but his team was obviously very concerned about it

I mean they didn’t really have much choice - short notice main event fill in

I guess if he’d been training for a 3 rounder and has no 5 round experience it sort of mAkes sense

Not sure if the “staph” is what caused the cardio issues but his team was obviously very concerned about it

The fight was cancelled once and rescheduled a bit under a month later in Russia.
Did he have Staph? Maybe maybe not but he has lost rd 3 more than once, he faded pretty hard and noticeably against Stephens, he faded against Bochniak but Bochniak isn't the best and didn't get much going once Zabit gassed. This isn't new for him.

The flashy style everyone loves him for is the reason he can't put in a hard 3 rounds. Zabit thinks he deserves a title shot next but has no legit top 10 wins (Stephens being ranked in the top 10 is laughable, at best)

Back