Zabit celebrating spectacular victory with feast

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score

"With Omar Magomedovich, there is always something to talk about and something to discuss. Nobody knows and this is not advertised anywhere, but with the full support of Omar Magomedovich, the construction of a gym in my native village of Sovetskoye resumed several months ago. Soon local youth will have something to do, you will still hear about the sports successes of my young villagers"

Doing big things, building his own gym back home, lounging with politicians...

Alhamdullilah

good old sausage feast probably

He looks good all dressed up like that

Beat the shit out of that American can Kattar.

Even outlanded him while gassed.

Allah bless.

"With Omar Magomedovich, there is always something to talk about and something to discuss. Nobody knows and this is not advertised anywhere, but with the full support of Omar Magomedovich, the construction of a gym in my native village of Sovetskoye resumed several months ago. Soon local youth will have something to do, you will still hear about the sports successes of my young villagers"

Alhamdullilah

Feast..? I didn't see a ounce of food on those plates looked more like a fast...

Food is on its way buddeh. This isnt your auntie's cookout, be patient.

a960a0ac740d9b1e1a6250ec130b3ea4a7c0f2a79de6a058feb55eeaded97408.jpg

Alhamdullilah

Showed up to fancy dinner in a hoodie. smh.

And dinner is with someone widely regarded as human rights violator.

An evening with all kinds of mistakes made.

Showed up to fancy dinner in a hoodie. smh.

And dinner is with someone widely regarded as human rights violator.

An evening with all kinds of mistakes made.

Widely regarded?
As in, stupid Americans think so?

dinner is with someone widely regarded as human rights violator.
never even heard of this magomedovich guy before. i googled his name and nothing related to human rights came up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back