Johnny Walker wants to fight against JAN!!!!!!

Jan is close to a title shot. Walker just got KO’d by a wrestler with bitch tits. I want to see walker fight another mid tier wrestler so we can watch him get knocked the fuck out again.

Jan would turn Johnny in to this:
DazzlingSpanishIcterinewarbler-size_restricted.gif

Jan seems to be one of those guys that only go as hard as he’s pushed. He’s not as terrible as last night indicates.

I do feel sorry for JW’s next opponent though.

I like Walker but he got KO'd by Corey Anderson.

He could win the title of Jones, and he'd still be the guy to get KO'd by Corey Anderson....

Was that JDS' first wife making a cameo at the beginning?

Rooster lookin head ass was out there doing the chicken dance against Corey the decision Anderson.

Walkoat would retire him.

Love Johnny but he's gotta earn that fight. He should be fighting another #10-15 ranked fighter next.

Did anyone see JW in the front row?

I thought it was a gigantic younger lesbian sitting, part of Jessica Andrade’s crew

Last time I checked it isn't customary to get a fight against a guy ranked higher than the one who just knocked you out

Ranked or not I don’t think beating Jan Blandowicz will do much for Walker.

Holy fuck, if Corey Anderson has you all over the place like a soup sandwich, what would Jan do to you?

No thanks, Johnny. There’s still hope for you in the future, but not if you get touched by that big Polish monster.

Weak callout. Calling out a fighter who just lost is the worst. Calling out a fighter who barely won, or was not impressive in his win, isn't much better.

If you got KOd, it's probably better not to call anyone out. Be humble for a while (at least).

Had Gus not retired I’d like to see them two fight at this point after his loss. The idea of fighting with Jan doesn’t make sense at all though. I would like to see it, but a fight with Krylov is more like it.

Get's ko'd, then asks for the winner of a main event.
<36>

Pathetic callout. So he sees a guy barely do anything in a fight and gets excited to fight that guy?

The perfect style for Walker, an slow average striker with -1 aggressiveness. How about another WRESTLER, you goof? Even Jan, if the game goes to the ground, submits you very, very easily, so STFU and keep digging your game.

You made me lose some money, so I want you being tested until you get some hype job again.

Back