Media Cub Swanson and Beneil Dariush pick their top 5 UFC win streaks. What would yours be?

GSP Rush

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was watching this and I wondered if you were to pick your top 5 win streaks in the UFC what would they be and why?

You can use any criteria you like to put this together as this is YOUR list which is subjective to you so there's no right or wrong, it's all personal choice.

I've tried to think personally and it is quite hard if you want to put a good list together, however you can of course just come up with whatever comes to the top of your head if you like.

If you watch the video you can see Beneil and Cub use different criteria's which are both very good by the way.

Enjoy :)

Its easily Jones.

Its easily Jones.

Cub's number one there which he explains why, mentions how it's a little controversial with him but you can't take away the quality of opponents he's beaten also :)

Anderson
Georges
Tony
Jon (many controversial decisions)
DJ

Thats otoh, bout ten seconds thought.

Anderson
Georges
Tony
Jon (many controversial decisions)
DJ

Thats otoh, bout ten seconds thought.

Pretty similar to theirs, Tony is also a good call for sure :)

I've just thought now him going up against Khabib also is kind of a streak breaker too :)

My favorite to watch, not necessarily the best

JDS
Tony Ferguson
Max Holloway
Dennis Burmudez
Cub Swanson

I was watching this and I wondered if you were to pick your top 5 win streaks in the UFC what would they be and why?

You can use any criteria you like to put this together as this is YOUR list which is subjective to you so there's no right or wrong, it's all personal choice.

I've tried to think personally and it is quite hard if you want to put a good list together, however you can of course just come up with whatever comes to the top of your head if you like.

If you watch the video you can see Beneil and Cub use different criteria's which are both very good by the way.

Enjoy :)

Can't take Cub's picks seriously with Amanda Nunes ahead of GSP. That's just complete lunacy.

Jones / Silva / GSP should be the top3 with MM and Aldo coming in at 4 and 5.

My favorite to watch, not necessarily the best

JDS
Tony Ferguson
Max Holloway
Dennis Burmudez
Cub Swanson

100% and really great choices too :)

Can't take Cub's picks seriously with Amanda Nunes ahead of GSP. That's just complete lunacy.

Jones / Silva / GSP should be the top3 with MM and Aldo coming in at 4 and 5.

Not really, he explains his reasoning which is subjective to him. It's not really all that serious either but just a fun little thing :)

100% and really great choices too :)

Not really, he explains his reasoning which is subjective to him. It's not really all that serious either but just a fun little thing :)
Not really what? Amanda Nunes doesn't have a better win streak than any of the people I mentioned. It's not subjective because she's fought very few fighters that aren't terrible.

It would be like GSP/Anderson/Jones/MM and Aldo fighting and beating guys from their weightclass from 1997.

Not really what? Amanda Nunes doesn't have a better win streak than any of the people I mentioned. It's not subjective because she's fought very few fighters that aren't terrible.

Oh ffs, this is exactly the reason I wrote "You can use any criteria you like to put this together as this is YOUR list which is subjective to you so there's no right or wrong, it's all personal choice." in the OP.

Yes it is, it's completely subjective.

1. Fedor
2. Silva
3. Aldo
4. GSP
5. Tony

Back